The Departure Zone

So, seeing as goodbye topics are become more and more frequent, to the point the cast is making comments about it, i think it’d be an elegant solution to just put everything in one topic.
People posting their goodbyes here are also proving that they dont just want a last bit of attention that badly, so that’s that.
This would only work if the topic stayed popular though, so we’ll see how it works out.

To anyone about to leave, thanks for staying as long as and you did you will be remembered, maybe. But probably not.

13 Likes

what If I die and I don’t say goodbye?

no-one will even know, that’s sad

6 Likes

So basically

you want a semi-permeneant goodbye topic for everyone to say goodbye…

What if the users come back immediately after or something?

3 Likes

This actually is a pretty good idea, in my opinion.

2 Likes

And beaten to yet another topic.
Still, this streamlines things nicely.

I think this might belong better in community.

Anyway, it’s a nice idea if people were constantly leaving. Which they aren’t really, or they just don’t announce it much. Not sure how successful this can be in the long run.

3 Likes

staff might close it due to the relative small need we have for this

and the fact that some don’t really care who leaves and who doesnt… I think, some seemed annoyed at the goodbye topics

To be honest I don’t think this will work.

No one except a small group of people, who may or may not be active, will know that people are leaving.

They get instabanned forever

Also if you doubt this topic will work, I’m pretty sure the only reasonable alternative would be to ban goodbye topics, wich would be kind of a shame for people that are actual active and lively parts of the community that need to leave without a word.

I mean this topic has kind of already drifted away from its original purpose. Which was for people to say goodbye, now its about whether or not this topic will work. Like literally everything after the first post is considered spam since it’s not part of what this topic was intended for.

1 Like

You can’t get banned forever, but you can be banned until June 2990.

Well, this should keep things tidy.

1 Like

But I don’t like goodbyes :cry:

But… But…

2 Likes

You say that as though there’s a chance they won’t

You cannot escape…
You know it…