The Echo in the Mirror

So I built a thing and I haven’t posted a moc in a while so I might as well share this one.

The inspiration for the design of the moc comes from a song Echo by Crusher-P. I liked the song so I thought I’d make a moc out of it.

There’s no story or anything for her other than just being some robot girl with a tv for a face and multiple arms
The build:

I wanted the main color scheme to be black and white like the source material but I had to incorporate things like silver and grey into it because of what I had laying around and I don’t like the way it looks like in the chest which I’d prefer to be white like the ccbs plate on the abdomen. I do own some white nuva shoulders but I don’t have them in hand and don’t want to go searching for them. The head was made with pieces from one of the tv themed mixels (the news reporter guy idk the actual name of the set) and the designs for the feet belong to @Alieraah. Because the moc is new I still need to switch out parts for different colors like the red and blue pins.

The head also has a small little feature in it.

Alternate “faces”.
To attach the a face, remove the 1:4 tile at the bottom of the head and remove the face and the overhanging piece as I like to call it. (Note: the face piece has to be four studs tall or it will not fit)

Next, attach the overhang piece to the face.

Attach the face to the front half of the tv and attach the 1:4 tile.

After that, reattach the head.

Comparison:

More poses:

So that’s basically it. If anyone’s interested in the song this is based of of, here it is:

And to think I’ve gone gon this far without mentioning nuvabewbs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

48 Likes

I like this moc, its really cool!
I dont mind the[quote=“ELE109, post:1, topic:36528”]
nuvabewbs
[/quote]

AWESOME! I LOVE THIS SONG! I never would’ve thought of mocing her though, keep up the amazing work!
######Now I want her though… :persevere:

1 Like

I like the TV head, it really cute.

Thank you for getting this song stuck in my head again! At least now Discord is becoming a distant memory.

Pretty cool. I really like the head.

thats a nice moc you’ve got there

Nice, the arms and head style and nooverbewbs remind me of Alieraah’s works. But how on earth do you attach that head? Mixel joints?

1 Like

Yea it’s Mixel joints.

“What I told you about posing with strangers?”

I have heard the ECHO song years ago and this does replicate that figure pretty well with some of Alieraah technic.

2 Likes

And this has just made my entire day:

(Not the picture though, even if it’s cool. This moc already did the first time I saw it, also I may or may not be attempting to build it, hope that’s ok. =P)

Also! New thing! Told you I was gonna make her!

Also kinda made a different version…

Thinking it might be a computer or something, redesigning will be done!