The Elder Scrolls

Oblivion it’s probs the best one to get introduced into the lore and gameplay mechanics

That, if you can stand the horrific character faces.

Also:

Yeah about that…

Heartfire.

3 Likes

Unless you are using origin. However your point still remains for both services.

Have you tried to build all three houses on a single playthrough? You’d be lucky if you got all the resources to complete hearthfire from all the other questlines.

Not to mention Hearthfire has a huge number of small quality of life fixes for the rest of the game. (as does Dawnguard but that’s besides my point).

1 Like

I did the 3 houses.

Gathering all the resources manually, it was a pain, but it was so, so worth it.

2 Likes

Now I feel like an idiot.

You were saying that hearthfire is big,

I thought you were suggesting otherwise.

1 Like

Well, it is small compared to Dragonborn, but, imo it felt bigger than Dawnguard.

3 Likes

Most of dawnguard is in the form of a lot of small changes to mainland skyrim so they aren’t really plain to see especially if you don’t play the DLC-free version first.

It took me ages to find out the “Lost to the Ages” quest wasn’t in the base game.

1 Like

You just had to look the book cover, it was somewhat different to the vanilla ones :b

But yeah, it had subtle changes to make the game feel ‘bigger’. Like it wasn’t big enough already

2 Likes

My question is why people have a problem with using steam.

'sides if you use steam you can take advantage of the Steam Workshop.

1 Like

Nexus Mods master race

4 Likes

2 Likes

I have steam already. It’s just that I have no way to pay for anything on Steam at the moment, so physical copies are much easier for me to acquire.

I need PayPal.

2 Likes

You can buy steam gift cards at gamestop and use the codes provided by them to convert cash into steam dollars.

It works at a 1/1 ratio so you wont suffer money loss.

1 Like

I need to go to gamestop.

Never thought I’d say that.

3 Likes

I honestly love this type of DLC. It gives trivial old places more significance.

2 Likes

jiggy then why did you have me play morrowind first

7 Likes

Because I want to make you suffer

8 Likes

That way when you finally get to Skyro you will be relieved at the chance to relax.

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/8E30n.jpg

##SKREE.

6 Likes