The Experiment Roleplay

“I… I’m afraid not, all is blurry…” Texxidos mimicked a voice of confused Toa perfectly.

“Talking to me, friend?” The Fake Toa smiled. “I’m afraid that my Olmak wasn’t usable for many years now…” he said once more.

“Why would I?” he asked.

“Because all these other guy’s ganged up on me, and tried to kill me.”

1 Like

“No!!!”

1 Like

“You pulled out a gun first”

1 Like

“Is none of you a Toa? - None? There is a code to uphold, my friends…” Texxidos said, almost gloating and hating every second of his charade in his mind.

1 Like

“You guy’s where being loud. I just wanted to tell you to be quite” He said “Then, when I got near you I was ATTACKED by a killer robot! The Gun was for self defence!”

1 Like

“I’m a Glatorian, so I don’t really have a code, but I don’t intend to kill.”

1 Like

“Well, that’s certainly relishing to know, say, your name was…?” The Fake Toa asked.

1 Like

“Erikku.”

“That stupid code is the reason as to why dark hunters are still rampant” said sterk as he reminded past events of his life

“Right, Erikku - you are from Spherus Magna too, yes?” The ‘Toa’ asked, rising a single brow on his Olmak.

“As a Toa, it is my duty to uphold it, no matter how dire the situation.” Texxidos said, shuddering in depths of his mind.

“Yeah.”

“I think I will feel better with someone from my home here…” Texxidos said.

“Its your duty, not mine. Heck if we’re going by the technical aspect I am not even sure if I still count as a toa…physically speaking that is. Ughh I’ll explain a lot of this latter”

“Also, eleven versus one is just plain mean”

Erikku turns. “WILL YOU JUST LET IT GO?!”

“I recommend you both drop it, now. There are bigger problems that should concern us.” Texxidos mentioned in the warm and friendly voice of a Toa.

“WILL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU WHERE IN THE WRONG, AND THAT YOU ARE A BAD PERSON?” Terry replied.

1 Like

“NO!” Erikku yells, ignoring Texiddos.

1 Like

Texxidos used this as an opportunity to subtly use his power of invoking Anger, further enraging Terry, doing the same to Erikku.

“Can you just stop, please?” He said warmly.