The Experiment Roleplay

“I HATE YOU” Terry Yelled back “YOU UNDERSTAND ME LESS THAN MY MUM!”

1 Like

“…what is a mum…”

1 Like

Texxidos grinned in background of his mind while still pushing Anger onto Terry. His real face remained confused.

“Just stop…” he said in the soothing Toa voice.

“I DON’T KNOW!”

OOC: Terry legitimately doesn’t know, his creator would say that a lot though…

1 Like

“WHAT DOES YOUR MOM HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?” Erikku returns ina exasperated tone.

1 Like

Texxidos attempts to push even further, hoping for the action to become physical and not just verbal.

“Friends, don’t do this to me…” He said, faking it like he cares.

“STOP BULLYING ME!” He replied “I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT! YOU AREN’T THE BOSS OF ME!”

1 Like

“uhhh by mum you mean creator?” Said sterk as some of the figurative gears were clicking inside his head

2 Likes

“I DON"T KNOW!” He screamed at Sterk “I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND MYSELF! STOP OPPRESSING ME!”

OOC: His creator was a teenager. An edgy misunderstood teen…

3 Likes

Erikkus sighs. “When did we ever opress you? When did we ever do anything to you that you didn’t evoke?”

2 Likes

OOC: That explains a lot, actually.

IC: Texxidos starts pacing around, acting like he is trying to solve the situation, yet he is still attempt to stress his Anger-invoking powers to maximum on both subjects.

" I DON’T KNOW!" He screamed, as he turned and ran into the woods.

1 Like

“So much for good start, I guess…” Texxidos said in his Toa voice.

How amusing… he thought to himself.

"Roku, why dont you come here and let the numbskulls argue---- oh there goes one "

2 Likes

“I don’t think we need conflict… I’m trying to put things in Order here.” he said in his Toa voice.

OOC: Foreshadowing

Terry’s choked sobs could be heard by the rest, as he darted through trees.

2 Likes

sigh, I don’t get him…”

2 Likes

“It’s alright… some people do not get along too well… I’m sure you two will come along eventually.” He said, placing an arm around Erikkus’ shoulder.

Terry ran with tears in his eyes. Thud. He hit a tree full pelt.

He grunted as he tumbled to the ground.

“I hate running” He said, as he lay on the ground “I hate trees”

“I kinda feel for that guy, he should try to accept reality is cold and doesnt give a crap about you”