The Fast Food Topic

Yeah it seems like a smaller chain.

But this is what it is:

And I love it.

5 Likes

That looks absolutely delicious, but do they really stamp their burgers?

2 Likes

Yes they do.

4 Likes

Not a real burger without that seal of approval.

1 Like

Working at fast food is lame.

It’s super greasy here

1 Like

I really like Chick-Fil-A

3 Likes

Chik Fil A runs the fast food show across the board

A&W is another favorite of mine but CFA takes it

4 Likes

chick fil a has been less popular for me, mostly because of the extremely long wait times and the infrequency of my visiting areas that have one, but when I do get it I definitely don’t regret it

KFC can go cry in a dumpster

4 Likes

Hold up you have long wait times at your location?

The ones around me are not allowed to have long wait times. They’re supposed to be fast and efficient.

2 Likes

boi the drive thru lanes wrap all the way around the entire building at every single one I’ve seen

the last one I went to (last saturday) I had to wait 20 minutes for nuggets and nothing else

5 Likes

Dang. Then again you likely live in a location with only 1 or 2 in the entire state, that is likely the problem. We have quite a few in Oregon now so it’s become faster service.

3 Likes

Ghid your world is gonna change when CFA corporate decides to drop six new locations around you at once

You’ll never cook a home meal again, those nuggies are gonna be at your finger tips immediately

My area used to only have one in the airport, one in the hospital, and one too far/busy to justify visiting. Now they’re everywhere

6 Likes

Maybe in your part of Oregon. I’m waiting on them to move into a vacant building, and then I’ll only need to wait a year or two after that for the lines to die down to a measly 30 minutes instead of the madness that is a Chick Fil’A grand opening

4 Likes

nooo please im already way out of shape don’t do this to me :sob:

5 Likes