The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC Am I?
IC LTV Wow. Thats giving off some strong emotions there. He takes off his helmet and looks into her eyes “Maybe you can tell me how you feel about me.”

Ooc- Pretty obvious what she’s thinking there scooter, also what?

OOC I missed a word.

Ooc- ok

Ic- Kumu gets more red from that, she tries saying something but all that comes out are flustered stutters

LTV “Aw… Little Kumu can’t let it out. Maybe I can help you with that,”

“can you elaborate on how you would do that?”

She hears a voice Maybe you can show me some memories too while you are at it. “Like me in your head?”

“please don’t go in my memories. And yeah, seems nice so far but memories are a big no no”

Aw… You don’t have to talk now though.

yeah, thats nice, but as said please don’t go in my memories she starts thinking about her memories and all he hears is ‘mommy no!’ and the sound of a whip before it abruptly stopped

Ah… I understand. I’ll help give you some happier memories to help you forget those old ones then.

thanks…echo calls her hooded b*tch for a reason as offers a weak chuckle i appreciate how nice you are, I really can’t stress that enough

Its fine. Just forget those days.

Ooc- would it be weird if I had echo see his future? I kinda want to :joy:
Ic- i will she kisses him

OOC Nah. Highness doesn’t do that to a guy.

IC I will never hurt you like that. I promise. Unless you like ask for some reason. I dunno.

Ooc- k just wanted to get a second opinion I’d love to see everyones reaction to him getting a family

Ic- nah, that’s a bit out of my taste. And i trust you, I know you wouldnt hurt me

1 Like

Glad to hear that. He snuggles up to her.

Kumu does the same, all with a smile on her face

LTV So… Wanna go on a date or something?

definatly