The In-Between (RP Topic)

Darren moves his shoulders. “That’s uncomfortable…”

Eric stretches his shoulders. “I’ve told you, please refrain from freezing me.”

“Oi! Echo! Be nice to these two, give em cushy office jobs or something.”

“Sorry, but bloodshed is the last thing I want to deal with right now and I want to know what in Karzahni the background/context of all this is.” Blaze growls, his patience wearing thin with Scorpio.

“Dont worry im good to em”

I mean, he wouldnt be wrong. We pretty much get every day off” She chuckles

“I mean it, no foot soldier junk.”

“ok.”

“So, how do you think everyone else is dealing with the skull guy?”

“good enough”

Terin walks up to Scorpio and Skultraz, suspended in their grappling. “Now, you two have some explaining to do. And I suggest starting now.” He tells them. (@1000Purse30)

“Finishing what I started, we wouldn’t have this problem if I had killed them before, and maybe Jallak would still be alive!” Says Scorpio

OOC: he should have said ‘Za Warudo!’ when he froze time

1 Like

“So, thank you for time time,” Traykar said as he shook both Jack and Iena’s hands,“I look forwards to seeing you again.”

“Likewise” They say before jumping into the crack which had opened in the ground and it closing
“Welp. What now?”

OOC: That will be my back-up; combo of both spells.

IC: Blaze groans, “But killing Skul-guy here will not bring him back; if anything, it just makes you worse than Skelly-bones here, no offense meant.” He says, raising a hand in a no offense gesture. “Now, explain why the heck you are fighting and how you know eachother or I will have you two incarcerated on different Karzahnis, and both make the other and Karzahni Prime look like Artahka Island Prime.” He warns, his patience is growing very thin.

OOC: I recommend they answer soon, Blaze has a bit of a short fuse right now.

1 Like

“I guess we wait.”

“Ok” He turns on tv “May as well not wait bored” He says before some disapearing and coming back with food and sitting on the couch

“Anything good on?”

“Define ‘good’. Also, you hungry?”

“Well, what’s on? Oh, uh not really.”

“Ok, more for me.” He starts listing off shows that are on

“Live P.D?”