The In-Between (RP Topic)

Kumu half laughs

@LTVmocs “You saw her like four days ago, man” Echo laughs “You said the same thing too”

“I know. 4th wall guy forgot.” He gets up and leans on Kumu.

“Oh. My 4th wall guy hardly forgets things.”

Kumu smiles warmly

“My 4th wall dude only remembers obscure things like bionicle.” He wraps an arm around Kumu.

“Mine made kumu.”

Kumu does the same

“Same here.” The voice of Hepohepo rings out. “In fact, he still remembers what the island in SMARP looked like, some of the ‘plot’ from most other RP’s he’s been in, and even more.”

OOC: Hepohepo is basically my ‘others are doing stuff but I want to say something’ button.

“Mine made me in like 30 mintutes. New me may come soon.”

“Oh hey hepo, hows it going man?”

“Who was that?”

@LTVmocs “Nice, new me may come soon as well. I need better balance” She jokes

“I need hands.”

“you dont have hands?”

“Good. Speaking of new us-es, Runa’s gang may be getting actual MOC’s soon, as soon as he convinces his parents to use bricklink.” He says. “Well, he really only needs to make two more, but still.”

“No. He’s gonna give me these claws that spin out. I look forward”

“Nice. Belials getting a big upgrade soon.”

@LTVmocs “Maybe some long hair would be nice. You think i should have hair?”

“Sure. I would like it.”

“Point taken” She grins “But seriously i cant wait to be able to stand up. And if my 4th wall person gets nuva shoulders nuva bewbs may be in my future” She laughs “At least i wont have a rahkshi head”

“Hope you don’t get a Nuva butt…” He shrugs “There are other ways of getting cleavage.”

“Cant get one when i wear a skirt” She laughs “And meh, 4th wall persons decision. Not mine”

He jokes “I wonder how a Nuva boob is like in bed…”

Echo throws up

"Ahem." Eric says, continuing to supervise various things, like the control of Komodras Fading, and the Frozen Universe.