The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Issa joke guys.”

“Sure it is” Echo throws up again

Runa was now entirely enveloped by his aura, unable to be seen.

Inside, he was struggling to keep control of both the energy around him, and the instincts inside trying to fight him. The strain was almost too much, but he continued to fight as the aura grew.

OOC RWBY called. They want to sue you.
IC “Runa. Need help?”

OOC: and Lucario. And DBZ. And a lot of other franchises.

IC: Runa didn’t respond, fearing he would lose his concentration.

OOC: What did I miss?

OOC: Eric fought the god, and nearly erased it from existence, but stopped the erasing to let it talk to Meta. Also since the god is dying, the universe is dying, so Eric froze time and Runa is charging up energy to fix.

OOC: k, back

IC:“Take care of yourself and live your life freely” Komodra says to Meta

“Eric, I’m not saying this as a command, more of a favor, can you stop trying to kill Lord Komodra, please?” Asks Scorpio

“Why? He should be ready to face the consequences of his actions.”

When he says that echo glares

"All he’s doing is trying to protect his people, like an over protective parent trying to protect their child, also the ones I love will die as well. So please, if you want, take your anger out on me instead " he says

“I mean, he tried to kill us.”

Runa forms the aura into a giant orb of unstable energy above his head, holding it up with one hand. It’s over twice the size of Komodra.

"That’s what I mean, ‘over protective’ " says Scorpio

“I have no anger. I simply will see my actions through the end. And as Traykar said, the consequence is equal to the action that caused it.” He pauses and looks at the universe. “However, maintaining this universe would be quite annoying so I will let him live. Under one condition.”

“We didn’t do anything to that guy or his people.”

“Kill him!” Runa said. “I can get the universe!”

“How so?”

“Yes, and what would that be?” Komodra Asks

Using his other hand, he points to the giant orb of pure energy being held in his hand. “I can manipulate this in such a way to give this energy to the universe itself, sustaining it for at the_very_ least a few hundred quintillion years more.” Maybe at the cost of my life. He adds to himself.