The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze stifles a vomit. “Not so descriptive, I’d like to not ruin their ship’s deck.” Blaze tells him,

“Im tempted to go into even more detail now.”

Tangi chuckles and responds to the captain as so:

She shoots the captain with her cannon(with that song), and the captain is blasted back, his arm being caught and gotten rid of, along with a new hole in his ship, and his crew attacked the group. “Whoops, not what I was planning.” She says and continues shooting.

Keya grumbled. “Nice going Tangi!” She says sarcastically as she loaded her sniper.

Hitora sighed and readied his fists in a defensive stance.

Blaze groans and summons Hypernova, reverting back to his normal mask. “Seems the tide’s changed in our favor, Captain.” Blaze couldn’t resist that comment.

“Yay! I can kill people!” Echo said exitedly before pulling his axe out. Kumu turns away and covers her eyes

“Child, if Echo’s okay with it, I can help protect you.” Blaze says to Kumu.

“Aye, those scurvy Dogs blasted me luvly ship, The Silverado, streight to Davy Joe’s lock. Sent some o me best men to the Fiddlers green, aye, sad but true.”

OOC: Kumu’s…not a child. Remember…the ship (shudders)

1 Like

“Im an adult, and i can protect myself. I have seen echo…lose control once and do not wish to see it again so i am simply not looking” She says in a matter of fact tone

Ooc- @Runa YEs now all of tumblr will bow down :laughing: /s of course

1 Like

"Traykar, the act can be dropped. Tangi kinda blew it when she fired her Bass Cannon. Blaze says.

OOC: Obviously, I’ve purged it.

IC: “By doing so, you are leaving yourself vulnerable to attack.” Blaze says.

“Dont care”

@LTVmocs “Hey, welcome back” Kumu greets him, still turned away

Echo grabs one of the crew members and laughs. It was clear this was going to hurt

LTV appears 5 posts late “Hey guys.”

“Scorpio, let’s do it” said Jallak raising his sword

“I love Energy Slayer…” Scorpio breaths out energy at the sword

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” says Meta concerned

“What be ta matter with yee? yee ain’t lily livered are yee?”

Tangi kept firing, bumping to her beat.

Keya sniped at a few, but one sneaks up on her, so she quickly shoots them with her shotgun pegleg.

Hitora punches one into another and they fell off the ship.

OOC: you control the pirates you fight, just have them put up a good fight.

LTV just slices at the pirates with Creasent Rose “Great. Time to pull out naruto jutsus and burn this ship.”

Echo pulls out his axe before getting kicked in the gut “Why does everyone always go for my gut?” He grunts a bit before pinning the guys arm against the wall with a axe “Hope you know how to take a hit”

@LTVmocs “forgot about that thing. Thats cool” Kumu remarks

Blaze sees he’s surrounded. “Now gents, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
Choose wisely.
” Blaze says. The ring of Pirates slowly closes in on him. “Hard way it is.” He raises his Keyblade skyward and then a ring of lightning bolts around himself, which quickly expands and stuns the pirates or a while.
Free kills, guys!” Blaze yells to the group, pointing at the paralyzed pirates.

He shoots one in the head and quickly snipes one at the crow’s nest “Done and done.”

“are you sure this is fine? What if it alters anything?” Asked Meta