The In-Between (RP Topic)

Blaze face palms and goes back to his scans of the ship. (@Runa)

“Aw darn” She gasps out “Just some limewire LTV” She laughs harder

“YO HO AHOY AND AVAST, BEING A PIRATE IS REALLY BAD @SS, HANG UP THE FLAG AT THE END OF THE MAST, YOU ARE A PIRATE!”

Blaze mutters under his breath, “What’s next? We are Number One?” Which was sarcasm.

He sees a crew of about twenty walk out onto the deck. “Who are ye?” The front one asks, obviously the captain.

“I’m Tangi.” Tangi says. She secretly starts charging her cannons.

“I’m Hitora, and that’s Keya.” Hitora said, introducing the two.

“SOMEONE GOT THE JOKE!” She yelled out before faliing over agian, almost falling off the ledge of the ship but echo grabbed her wrist and pulled her back “Careful. Dont want to dig my last family members grave.”

“Depends, who are you?” Blaze asks, keeping his Akaku on. He secretly prepares to summon Hypernova if needed.

“Yarg! I be the Dread Pirate WolfBeard! Scourge o the sev’n seas.”

Echo just stands, ready to kill some people on signal

Kumu does nothing

“Funny as that was, this is their ship. Might want to keep information sharing to a minimum.” Blaze whispers to Traykar.

“Aye, yes best be silent laddy, or I might be spillin yee guts upon the deck.”

Blaze rolls his eyes and also secretly prepares to use a Sonic Reflexa in case things get messy.

Echo chuckles at that “Ever ate guts? Theyre disgusting. You have to slurp them like spaghetti noodles and ugh” He shudders “I hope i never have to eat another person again”

“Captain (insert name here)! And I don’t think ye have room te talk, ye be on me ship.”
He looks to Traykar. “Aye, another captain! Are ye here for me ship?” He asks cautiously.
He then looks to Tangi, the closest I’m proximity to himself, and taps her cannon. “And what be this?”

“Once again, you find new ways to disturb me.” Blaze says rather disgusted as that was rather nauseating.

“Back off, Captain. That could blow up this ship and everyone on it if you mess with it.” He says to the Captain.

“Neat.”

Kumu awaits the return of LTV so she can make more refrences

“No me hearty, Me crew 'n I were besieged by the wretched lanlubber Pirate hunters.”

That was a bluff, play along. He telepathically tells Echo.

That’s it Traykar, keep bluffing, they are actually believing it. Blaze telepathically tells him.

“Well have you ever squeezed a kid? Like, really hard? You can see their eyeballs pop out. Its acually pretty funny” Echo wasnt lying, but still played along

“Are you the user of Dark Blue Moon?” Asks Scorpio

Jallak sighs

OOC: that’s a Jojo reference btw