The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Oh, fellow okotans.”

“PILLAGE! CONQUER! CARNAGE!” Spirax yelled.

“This is your base camp, you will relay all of your orders from here, your soldiers are expected to do as you command.”

“I like your thinking!”

@Traykar “Ok. Now, who here is good at sneaking?”

“ME!” Spirax said, popping up behind him.

OOC: So mask powers still work, just weakened.

“I, uh, am.” One replied raising his hand.

Several shelves popped out of the ground.“Each of you will be armed with standard Rifles, pistols, and Swords used by the enemy. Take your pick. But be warrned, your ammo is limited, make every shot count.”

Tekan walked over, examining the weapons before grabbing a sword. “Its not a scythe but close enough.” He muttered as he grabbed the blade and bent it, curving it like a scimitar or sickle.

“Acceptable.”

Eric picks up a sword and it morphs into his scythe. Meanwhile, his actual scythe morphed into a sword.

Darren picks up a rifle and looks at it.

Armin grabs a pistol and a rifle.

“I have knives!” Spirax said, pulling one of the knives off of himself, the sound a snapping and tearing sound heard as he it ripped out of his flesh and armour.

OOC: Eric still doesn’t possess his powers

IC: “you may begin.”

"Oh, you also have heavy artillery, just in case, you know, you take a hill or something. "

Echo grabbed a sword and a pistol

Echo looks at the okotan “what is your name?”

“Jerak.”

“nice to meet you. Now, I want you to go scout their land ok?”

“This is their land”

“oh, well, go find the commander, and tell me his location”

“Pistola.~” Spirax whispered from behind him, holding like five of them, one in his mouth before he cackled crazily, nearly dropping it.

Eric has his powers because he can have them.

Darren grabs a pistol and attaches it to his hip.

“He’s at the other end of the room, We’d have a long walk ahead of us, not to mention Traps and enemy camps.”

Eric doesn’t have his power because he can’t have them.

“not what I really meant but ok.”