The In-Between (RP Topic)

“So, what do we do?”

“time to kill the commander, obviously.”

Eric shrugs. If the plot is so insistent of him not having powers he just won’t use them unless he absolutely has too. He then grabs a normal sword, because the scythe would also probably be frowned upon.

Darren and Armin wait for something to happen.

“Well how do we do that?”

“flank em from each side. Ten go from the East, ten from the West and well go straight ahead”

“With death!”

“I’m not sure that will work, but you are the commander.” Jerak replied, before passing on the news to the rest of the Okotans.

Eric wonders what the other commander was doing. He shrugs. Then he glances at the white box on the ground that was supposed to be stopping his use of powers.

Darren sits at the base of a tree, looking at the gun.

Armin climbs a tree.

The other commander was waiting in anticipation for his opponent’s next move.

“Can I go find him? Pleas please please!”

Eric figures that was a viable option. Probably what was required, since an attack before the opposing team was prepared would be frowned upon by the beings running the game.

Armin finishes climbing his tree.

“yes, but you better not die…I just realized something”

“You can die.” Eric states the obvious.

“no I can’t. This battle is extremely one sided.”

“YAY!” Spirax said cheerfully, quickly scurrying off, seemingly vanishing the minute Echo’s eyes where off of him.

“True. The rules would stop that. But the boxes attached to your backs shut off the powers keeping you immortal. So theoretically you could. And the battle is one sided because we can not die due to said rules.”

Darren seemed to be in a trance while Eric was talking then quickly snapped back to reality. “What?” Darren asks, confused

“Excellent deduction.”

Spirax came across an obvious trip wire between two trees.

“i don’t think that’s how that works.”

“It is for now.”

“It is.”

Armin climbs to a taller tree and starts climbing.