The In-Between (RP Topic)

This control point was better guarded, and had one cannon, which fired at the group.

Scorpio runs and stabs the Wolfen "don’t worry about shooting me, I’ll be fine " he says

“Cannon fire! Cover! Destroy it and flank them.” He orders, he peeks to see where their blind spots are.

The cannon started firing at Scorpio.

Eric grabbed the cannon he had brought and dragged it behind the hill, continuing to use the scythe to deflect bullets. Once safely behind the hill, Armin and the Okotoan load the cannon.

“Except for that! Make way!” He says and then starts running

The wolfen continued shooting behind cover, and the cannon continued to fire, though it had to stop and reload every few minutes.

Blaze tackles Scorpio out of harm’s way. he gets hurt a bit. “Eric, how’s that cannon coming along?” He asks as he gets Scorpio to safer ground and gets the Okotans to safety as well.

The cannon is on top of a two story brick building.

"Thanks " he says

“Should I help?” Asks Meta

"No, your not ready " replies Jallak

Eric ignores Blaze. He and Armin mount the cannon on the hill, giving just enough clearance to hit the other cannon. Armin fires it.

OOC: How fortified is the building’s first floor?

IC: [quote=“1000Purse30, post:5967, topic:37931, full:true”]
"Thanks " he says

“Should I help?” Asks Meta

"No, your not ready " replies Jallak
[/quote]

“Stay safe, see any blind spots?” he asks.

Gravity was in effect, pulling the cannonball lower. It still hit a load bearing wall causing the building to collapse, but who cares?

Despite losing the cannon, the Wolfen continued to battle the group,“Surrender!”

“Nope! Guys, corral them and thin them out!” Blaze orders.

Eric tsks at his inabilty to properly aim a cannon. He and the okotoan reload the cannon in around 45 seconds, and Eric aims it at the Wolfen.

LTV appears for reasons.

Blaze shoots a few of the Wolfen that try to get out of their ‘corral’.

Eric gives the signal and Armin fires the cannon.

Scorpio charges and stabs some of the Wolfen

Darren holds him back because incoming cannon fire.

The okotoan and Eric reload the cannon, at the same speed.