The In-Between (RP Topic)

Dalmur:
So transfixed by the combat ocurring before him was he, that he was not aware of the antivirus trying to remove him. If he had known, there would have been no hope for the machine’s defenses, but since he was in a playful mood…

The machine began tearing at itself, grabbing some of the remaining enemy forces and dashing them against its hull, furiously attempting to shred itself before the antivirus took over.

Antivirus at 100%.” The exosuit said, booting Dalmur out of itself. With that, Erisan got back in and ran off before anyone could chase him.

Hitora watched him go. “Good riddance.”

Dalmur:
Somehow, the little imp got back in his trashed machine and bolted faster than anyone could react. Was that machine really that powerful? And was he really that fast?

“We could do better without the snark,” He grumbled, controlling one of the remaining Quake Beasts and forcing it to shatter the ice and rock containing Darren.

Traykar heard the mech guy running towards him, and climbed into one of the few trees to avoid him.

Hitora picked up the mask he had dropped, and the stone ring on the ground near it. He put the ring around the lower pedestal and put the mask in between the two.

The ruins started to shake violently, trying to tear itself from the earth.

“Thanks.” Darren walks over to retrieve his mace.

Eric continues to stand in the middle of the arena. He considers watching where Erisan goes.

1 Like

"When he saw that the mech guy was under him, he dropped down and started attacking him,“I AM HERE FOR YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS!”

Erisan grabbed him in between two mech arms and threw him away. “Not now, I have other things to attend to.” Makuta is going to kill me…

Traykar threw a rock at him before continuing on his way.

Dalmur:
“I deeply regret that the majority of you can’t fly.” He said as the ruins began to quake.

“Although, I heartily recommend propping the weaker beings up as a ladder or some other sort of device with which to escape.” Obviously the most sound advice in the universe.

Hitora, Keya, Hamu, and Nase quickly jump up onto part of the split the main arena.

The rings float up and starts spinning around the mask, as the Arena, in six larger pieces surrounded by smaller rubble, rose from the ground and started ascending to the sky. (Everyone is on part where they’d be going up with the Arena.)

Traykar walked on for a bit before he reached his home, a balancing nightmare for a tree house constructed with whatever Traykar could find,“Home sweet home.”

As he’s running he passes Eric, who watches Erisan pass by.

“Oh My God! What’s happening?!”

OOC: everyone can start hating me for making a jjba refrence :joy:

Traykar climbed the ladder into his makeshift home and sat down in his favorite chair,“Man. This must be way better than whatever the other guys are doing.”

OOC: I have no idea what that is, so no.

Echo jumps after them

Dalmur:
“I don’t suppose this is in revenge of me being able to ascend when I choose?” Dalmur said blandly as the entire construct began to soar.

“I guess so”

“I don’t think?” Keya said, confused.

The structure stopped its ascent about 2 miles above the highest point on the island. “I think we’re done.” Hitora said. “But this place is still kinda a mess.” He looks around the floating ruins. “We could probably fix it…”

“The true question is, will you all doubt my gut instincts anymore?” Echo joked