The In-Between (RP Topic)

LTV “Hes a great guy. He does great magic.”

Scorpio walks to Blaze and greets him “Hello, I’m Scorpio”

“I show that kind of respect towards others, if I sense they are good people.” Blaze chuckles. “As for who I am: I am Blaze, Ta-matoran, Mask Maker, Half-Toa, Heir of Orbis, the King of Spades; one of the Heroes of Ao and a Keyblade Master of Fire and Light.” He pauses for a second to catch his breath. “Yes, that is a lot of titles and accomplishments.”

Echo walks up to blaze “Hey blaze”

“Echo, you are a sight for sore eyes. How’ve you been?” He extends his fist for a fist bump.

LTV “Heh. I am excited to do some great limit breaks.”

“Ahhaha i missed you too” He fists bumps him “Ive been great, new okoto is amazing, how about you?”

“Indeed, how have you been my friend?” Blaze asks, a smile on his face.

“Eh, been working on a way to travel the multiverse. I’ve got it down but Hepohepo literally dropped me here when I was about to test it.” Blaze says, he is glad to see his friends again.

Eric watches the newcomer.

“Hi there!” Darren said to Blaze.

Armin got off the ledge and walked over. “Hello, I’m Armin.”

“Thats good though, traykars somewhere around here too”

LTV “I am doing well.”

“Eric, I know you’re around. Come on out and say hi at least.” Blaze says teasingly.

“Hello Darren. Been well since Chaos Realm?” He asks.

“Good to meet you, Armin.” Blaze says, bowing his head to him as a sign of respect.

“Good to hear.” Blaze says.

“Hey blaze, you remember the s#@* i did in the chaos realm, right? Can you tell me how many times my instincts were wrong?”

Eric is standing in the center of the arena.

“Been well enough.”

“Likewise.” He said, returning the gesture.

“Depends on what you’ve told them. There is a possibility of embellishment after all.” He says, a warm smile on his features.

“So, what’s been going on? Seems I missed a party of sorts.” Blaze says, examining his surroundings.

“I said i can barely count any times my instincts were wrong, and im curious to see if there were any times i missed”

“We’ve had an encounter with some mecha suit guy. He brought a bunch of Rock mosters and large spiders with him.” Darren answers.

“I honestly don’t recall much, a lot did happen there.” Blaze says.

“Can you draw out what these things looked like?” Blaze asks.

“Ok, but its nice to see most of us are here”

“Indeed.” Blaze says, nodding.