The In-Between (RP Topic)

Eric sliced at the attacking arm again, hooking it with his blade and sending it over his head. Armin meanwhile continued to fire at the Plumber, aiming for it’s head? Heads?

“You still exhibit the same traits as she did; unable to truly comprehend that there are things beyond anyone’s control.” Blaze says.

“You may have The Walking Taco instead.”

@Omega_Tahu

OOC: Three heads,

IC: The Plumber snarled in pain as it ripped the gun out of Armin ’ s hands, as well as punching Eric.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“There is nothing beyond my compression.”

1 Like

“Then how does one love?” Hitora said.

“You are blinded by your own ego. You cannot control me, you cannot control pure Chaos, you cannot control a Heart. You fail to see that because you are afraid of their potential to become greater than you and make you obsolete.” Blaze says.

Eric once again hooked the hand in the blade of his scythe, and threw it off course. Upon losing his gun, Armin pulled out two pistols, and resumed firing, backing away.

“Can you play vicarious?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo

“You may have The Walking Taco.”

@Runa

"Very stupidly

@BlackBeltGamer98

“I do not fear. As I do not feel. Chaos can be placed in a box. You can be put in a box. Hearts are organs which pump blood through the body, which is not beyond my comprehension.”

@

“Not the organ, the Heart is also another term for one’s spirit. You deny the very laws of reality and for that you shall inevitably fall to the very forces you try to control; you shall be consumed and destroyed by pure Chaos and then, in your last moments of existence, you will beg for mercy and I promise you, it shall come in the form your being wiped out of the face of the multiverse. Mark my words, ALRA. Mark my words.” Blaze says.

“Aw come on…please?”

OOC: RIP

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I’d like to see you try.”

@Omega_Tahu The Plumber Grabbed Eric and slammed him into the ground.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

“Once my powers are restored, you shall see the truth in my words.” Blaze says.

OOC: You double posted.

“Say, how many times have you’ve done tests?” Asks Jallak to ALRA (@Traykar)

OOC: where?

OOC: look at the two posts above the previous one I made.

Eric once again swept it away from a hook from his scythe.

OOC: one of those was @Omega_Tahu Quoting me

The Plumber smacked the Scythe out of Eric’s hands.

OOC: Ahem

IC: Eric once again sliced at the hand, not losing his grip on his signature weapon.

OOC: What the crap? That wasn’t a double post

I posted, then @Omega_Tahu posted, and then I posted

IC: he lost grip of his signature weapon when the Plumber body slammed him.