The In-Between (RP Topic)

“You are molded after the enemy, if would be illogical to alter the state of the enemy.”

“I find that hard to believe, considering your unwillingness to let your ‘native test subjects’ choose for themselves where their allegiances lie?” Blaze asks.

“They required an Edge , I gave them that,”

“An edge? What kind of edge?” Blaze asks.

i swear if he says my name im going to lose it

“You’re fighting them.”

“I’m afraid this is not what I see it as; to me, it is a massacre of Wolfen who were told they were worthless when in reality they are valuable beyond reckoning.” He looks at Echo, awaiting orders.

“Then the current leader isn’t that good, and the Wolfen require better leadership.”

“So, you seek to find leadership for, what you seem to treat them as, mere puppets that you control? I am shocked. You truly do not value their lives and for that, I pity you.” Blaze says. He turns to the three Wolfen, “My offer still stands.”

Eric and Armin leave the corpse behind and move on.

“Meh, we all have to die at some point,” Barbara muttered while the other two nodded In agreement.

“Finish the objective and you go free.” ALRA stated.

@Omega_Tahu

They find a ladder.

Echo laughs. Hard

“I ask that these three be able to decide what happens to them once this game is over. They need to learn to think and choose for themselves.” Blaze says. He then speaks to the Wolfen, “Would you rather spend your remaining days constantly oppressed by an AI or having adventures beyond your wildest dreams?” Blaze asks them.

“Depends if we live that long.” Alberto replied.

“Obviously not,” ALRA replied.

“Why? they’re worthless to you so why keep them around?” Blaze asks.

Eric pulls out a pistol and climbs the ladder slowly, checking for traps and tripwires.

"They are soldiers in my war. "

@Omega_Tahu

The ladder goes up a fair bit.

“And yet, if they do not obey you, you don’t hesitate to kill them. How sad.” Blaze says.

Eric continues to slowly ascend, checking for traps and such.

“Insubordination is not something to be taken lightly. Their fate with be an example to anyone who gets second thoughts about my control.”

@Omega_Tahu

The ladder wasn’t rigged with traps, they still had a ways to go.