The In-Between (RP Topic)

“You see Steampowered folk anywhere else?”

“That is a fair point.” Blaze says, he equips his Rode and motions for Traykar to interrogate the fellow, civilly.

Traykar shoved the guy into a wall “Talk.” He growled.

“Be civil, we want information, not a repair bill.” Blaze tells him.

“I’m getting answers, isn’t that we we want?” He growled.

@Runa

“But not at the expense of an innocent life.” Blaze tells Traykar.

“I’m getting to the point. No more lolli gagging.”

“My mask can detect deliberate lies, you only need to ask this fellow questions and I can tell you if he is trying to hide something.” Blaze tells him.

“Not the issue here.”

“Then what is the issue?” He asks.

“The person might be watching as we speak, we need to act fast, and if we have to cut corners, then so be it.”

“You know that I would rather not hurt someone for the sake of victory but you are the one interrogating this guy.” Blaze says glumly.

“Yeah, I am, Now talk!” He barked,“What do you know about an interdimensional mercenary?”

@Runa

Eric continues to watch the fight, checking and cleaning his equipment every so often.

Armin rests.

Darren practices with his mace.

“Nothing about an interdimensional one, but there is a mercenary back down on Chlodean with a motorcycle and crossbow.” The man tells him.

@1000Purse30 Runa expelled the energy from his body, blasting away all the orbs of energy to the edges of the arena.

“What does he look like?” Traykar barked.

@Runa

“All black, claw arm.”

“Tell me everything you know about this mercenary,” Ordered Traykar,“Or else.”

He rolled his eyes. “He has a small outpost on the outskirts of one of the larger cities. Other than that, there’s not much to him.”

OOC: this guy isn’t the same species as Nameless, he’s more similar to a less powerful Runa.

“Do you have kids? Family?”