The In-Between (RP Topic)

“Not really, I’m dead.” He says. “Kinda. It’s complicated.”

Traykar groaned,“look. I need names, adresses, associates.”

“He told you all he knows, now apologize for the damage and let him go.” Blaze tells him.

OOC: What have I missed and I apologize profusely for dieing again so soon after coming back…

1 Like

“I guess now is the perfect time…” Scorpio creates a single sphere of energy that was slightly larger and a lot brighter than usual

OOC: When was your last post on here?

OOC: A couple thousand back, during Traykars world

OOC: Okay then. We had a Portal-esque boss in Traykar’s world, we went to Omega’s world then to Runa’s. That’s the general gist. We are at the station where Runa resides.

OOC: Ah… man I missed so much!!! :weary:

OOC: Yeah, a lot. That was the very watered down version as I do not want to have another modern major general moment.

1 Like

OOC: Ah k… Now all I have to do is try to join in again…

“Alright.” Runa creates two large orbs, one in each hand, each’ diameter being Runa’s height. “If you wanna play that way.”

Hitora, still down on Chlodean, frantically looked for the group.

“Whatever,” Muttered Traykar,“I need to find Eric.”

@Omega_Tahu

“Go ahead, throw yours first, I insist”

Runa threw one.

Scorpio quickly trhows the sphere he was holding above, and flew at a safe distance before catching it

The other one turned into many energy shards. More were being created around the mass.

Eric is sitting in the corner of the sparring arena.

Tekan, who had been staring intently at a wall for quite a good amount of time suddenly jolted shaking his head and looking around as if he just realized where he was. “So… what exactly have we missed?” he whispered, leaning towards whoever was closest to him at the time.

“Eric, I’d like to apologize. In the final assessment, you were right. We can’t win if we don’t do what it takes to win. I understand that now, am I’m sorry I beat you up.”