The In-Between (RP Topic)

The creatures eyes disappeared before the light hit them and reappeared elsewhere in the room.

The pain of a bite hit Traykar in the back of the neck

Blaze was getting angrier, he yelled out, “Get out of my heart!” As he was still transforming.

Hitora tried hitting in between a pair of eyes approaching Blaze, but it ducked and started after him instead.

Blaze roared at the eyes, showing he was not to be underestimated. His legs began to become stronger and his feet were turning into hooves. His glare was one that would rival that of a Kuhrahk.

It stared back with equal ferocity, an animalistic hunger in its eyes.

In Blaze’s heart, the struggle ended, “Fine! I’ll give you control but only on two conditions: You don’t hurt my friends and you restore total control to me once the eclipse is over.” The beast considers the offer, “Deal.”

A pillar of pure Darkness erupts underneath Blaze as he releases a bestial roar and when the shadows vanish, a Minotaur-like Heartless stands where Blaze stood. It roars at the eyes, this was not a game to it, these beings were his and by threatening them, they were trespassing on his territory.

OOC: For reference:

Eric continued to watch the eyes.

Darren continues to lean on his mace. He glances at the heartless thing. “He stole my color scheme…”

“Consider yourself lucky I am under oath to not harm you, Eye Bearer.” The beast growls, keeping eye contact with the other shadow beast.

“I should’ve trademarked my color scheme…” He continues to think aloud.

The fiery Minotaur growls at him.

OOC: um, we’re in total darkness, so…very few actually saw that, and only the glowy parts, like the eyes, claw finger things, and sword are totally visible.

IC: eyes opened up all around it.

The new man from before watched on. “Quite interesting.”

Hitora tried in vain to fight the one from earlier, suddenly getting hit in the side while facing it. He got up and charged again.

The Heartless’s weapon begins to spin and then a massive column of dark fire barrels into the shadow creatures that are threatening it and the group. The beast roars in an intimidating manner. He is adamant to be the victorious monster.

“Rargh.” Darren mimics. He then looks back at the shadowy eyes.

Eric continues to watch the shadowy beasts, trying to make out details with what little light is there.

LTV and Greg cry as their owner is depressed

OOC: What’s wrong?

Jeff bludgeoned the creature with his bat, and Traykar pointed the flashlight at it.

“See? Cry for attention!” He said.

He saw a black tail scurry into the shadow.

Eric saw a long head, but the rest was too hard to make out.

One or two let out a blood curdling wail as they were hit, but the rest dragged them back before they could be seen too well.

The Wolfen continued to beat back the creatures with their blunt instruments,“Oh, look at me, I can kill you but I won’t,” He Mocked Heartless Blaze.

The Heartless punches Traykar so hard he is rendered unconscious. [quote=“Runa, post:10366, topic:37931, full:true”]
He saw a black tail scurry into the shadow.

Eric saw a long head, but the rest was too hard to make out.

One or two let out a blood curdling wail as they were hit, but the rest dragged them back before they could be seen too well.
[/quote]

The Heartless Pyrotaur intensified its flames and struck at seemingly random places, but there was method to its madness: where it heard the trespassers, it shot a massive column of fire.

OO: Heartless Pyrotaur’s gonna be rampaging until this battle’s over. Gonna be off writing stuff, you guys know the drill.

Armin runs over to help Traykar

Eric continues to look into the shadows, able to pick out details normal people wouldn’t see due to slightly better than average night vision.