The In-Between (RP Topic)

OOC: My bad, I had a brain fart. That was supposed to be kai_Borg

OOC: XD!
Names Tekan if you want to know, 'e’s not doing much right now, more focused on spirax. =P

Eric, Armin, and Darren still enter the door. Wherever it goes.

OOC: If it’s random, then it’s probably not my door.

Meanwhile in the in-between…
Scorpio sits peacefully on the ground after falling behind. “You know, I think we should’ve at least tried to find where the others went. Don’t you think?” He asks.
“I am sure there’s nothing to worry about, they can handle whatever is through whichever of these doors they went through,” Jallak said with confidence.
Meta stares at the two as she stands away from them.

Hitora swam up to the ceiling, attempting to use his strength to punch where a hole was, but he was quickly losing consciousness.

Nameless closed his eyes. Now, I need to do this.

Hepohepo sat and watched from the floor.

There was a hole in the floor.

Hepohepo swam up and grabbed Hitora, who had pretty much given up. He tapped on Nameless’ shoulder and unplugged his exhaust pipe. “Hey, let’s go.” He then drags him down towards the hole as Nameless shut down, water getting into his system where it shouldn’t.

It lead to an area several feet away, full of air.

The consciousness inside Nameless looks through the eyes of his body. Thank the Eternal Stars, we’re saved.

Hitora saw it through blurred vision. Air… He soon blacked out.

Hepohepo started swimming faster.

Blaze examined the box with buttons closely, looking for anything on it to tell him its function. (@BrokenAxels, @Traykar)

“What are you doing in there?”

Blaze just says, “I saw an opening by which my team could get out of that radiation trap and took it and am now wondering what this thing is; looks important.” He continues examining the box.

OOC: Blaze still has the others that were with him.

“It’s a tool to solve tests, and this test is broken.”

Blaze looks at it, searching for what is broken.

“What are you doing?”

“Inspecting it to see if it is up to code.” He replies sarcastically. “No, I’m trying to see if I can fix this.” He says honestly.

“It’s unsolvable. I just threw crap in their for storage.”

“Then I guess you don’t mind if I scrap it for parts and materials?” He asks.

“Yes I do mind, those are not licensed for individual use.”