The Lab :RP Topic:

"Kill? Who are you? And what do you want? "

“I am Redek. I’I’ve lived in this stinking office building for years surviving off nothing but potatoes and coffee. I’m not sure that I even sleep anymore.”

Tabar pulls his hand out “I’m Tabar”

“I will not be decived by your virus laten hands!”

“Ok, what ever you say…” Tabar starts looking around for stuff

The AI punched the wall In frustration. His test subjects were out of his reach and they knew it. They freaking knew it!“PULL UP THE FILE ON THE TEST SUBJECTS!” Yelled the AI at no one in particular. After rapidly glancing over the files, The Curator stopped on Traykar’s. He stuck his hand on his chin before continuing to talk to himself."Created to flush out escaped test subjects. Project cancelled after attempt to enforce obedience resulted in docile state. We’ll then Test subjects, I do rightly think it’s time to reopen this project, "

Knight looked outside the office because he was bored.

“No peaking!” Cackled the AI as he shoved a wall panel over the entrance.

Knight decided there was something important and cut a hole in the wall panel.

1 Like

On the other side of the wall several mechanical arms were assembling a creature, not unlike Traykar, but with a smoother, less jagged design, along with a lighter white color scheme, much like those adorning the facility. One of the screen panels was overseeing the operation rotated towards the hole in the wall. " I said, No Peaking!" yelled the voice as another panel covered the first.

Tabar finds a map but doesn’t know how to read it

“Ok.”

“What was happening?” Asked Redek.

“They’re building a new thing.”

“Huh. Neat.” Replied the scientist.

Keltor looked at Tabar ’ s map,“What you got there?”

“I think it’s a map”

“Lemmie see it,” Replied the Keltor. Definitely a map. Coded to prevent spies from learning the proper layout, but I can take you wherever."

“Can you take me where others are?”

1 Like

“Others?”

“There has to be…”