The Lab :RP Topic:

“Well played. The next test chamber was out of order and is scheduled for patience. We here at the lab apologize for this inconvenience and have assigned a new test accordingly. this new chamber was designed to train military androids in live fire scenarios. Have fun!”

“AHHHH! LIVE FIRE! GUNS! YAY!” Spirax said gleefully, going towards the new test.

“hello!” replied one of the turrets joyously before gleefully sending a spray of bullets Spirax’s way.

“YAY!” Spirax said, flying in a quick circle, missing most of the bullets, the ones that hit leaving deep gashes in his armour, before he tackled the turret, knocking it over as he hugged it. “Sentient gun!”

“Put me down!” shrieked the turret before it shot a heck of a lot more bullets.

“NEVER! You shall be my gunny friend and I shall call you shooty Mcgee!”

“Put the testing apparatus down.” replied the AI

“AWW! but why?” Spirax asked tearfully. “It’s so, so, so deadly!”

“Because I said so.” replied the AI without any hint of remorse and probably with a hint of smugness.

“Oh fine.” Spirax said, pouting as he put it back.

Knight wanders inside the walls.

OOC: Spirax is looking for you.

OOC: and Knight is wandering/exploring.

OOC: Yeah, Spirax is being tested where the androids are tested against live fire.

“Alright! for your next test, as the Wolfen have yet to kill the test subjects, grab a rifle and go and kill the test subjects. I’ll give you a turret!”

“KILLING! YAY!.. I get to keep my steed right?” Spirax asked, happily waiting for his gun.

“No.”

“Aw… oh well! GUNS!”

“Yes! Guns! now go murder people!”

Knight continues to wander inside the walls.