The Lab :RP Topic:

OOC: You missed what I’m saying. Efri contained the heat solely inside Curator. No one else got hurt. Maybe a little uncomfortable (a lot uncomfortable) because of the heat, but the Curator is the only one that got a little crispy (a lot crispy).

OOC: you said it was the heat of the sun. That can’t be physically contained in something as small as the Curator. The walls, floors, and ceiling are literally melting.

OOC: True. How about, to save lives, its spread throughout the room, aside from the other test subjects, because Efri blocked the heat from hitting them. Or maybe Efri just melted the Curator.

OOC: What if the Curator melted Efri?

OOC: Efri’d just take the heat. Tbh, I don’t think I’ve come up with a way to melt Efri. Though if he has to sacrifice himself to save the others, he’d be willing. I mean, he’s already died once in my storyline.

OOC: I’m just saying, I’m trying to extend this boss fight to be as awesome and spectacular as possible.

OOC: Fair enough. Gotta finish up, though. Night.

OOC: night.

Knight doesn’t get charred because he realized that the heat was over exaggerated. He then took another swing at the Curator.

Spirax wondered why the newcomer and the tester were getting so worked up over such a measly amount of heat, his thoughts quickly changed paths due to his distractibility as he removed the knife, it having cut deep into his shoulder leaving behind a large and deep gash, what was inside of the gash though was the weird bit, while the arm he aphad was obviously organic also contained in the gash, stopping just at the edge of the opening with no damage, were little electrical nodes and a robotic cuff, obviously used to attach robotic prosthetic limbs to one, the parts buried beneath his skin. “Yay! The tester wants to play!”

“That’s the idea test subject.” Replied the AI as he shot several electrical bolts at Spirax.

As it hit him electricity crackled across his form, cuff and nodes inside his arm sparking as he grinned at the AI excitedly, his form twitching slightly. “Fun!” He yelled as he jumped and bit onto the AI’s arm, his form still electrified, shocking th AI too,

The AI shrugged off the attack before shooting fire at Spirax.

Spirax yiped, dodging enough to only be singed, crawling onto the AI’s back and biting at his neck.

OOC: is anyone still here?

OOC: yes, think Traykar might be sick or busy.

The AI yanked Spirax off of him and slammed him I to the ground.

“Ow…” Spirax whined, pushing himself up and cracking his back. “Butt!” He yelled at the AI, sticking out his tongue and blowing a raspberry while putting his thumbs around where his ears would be and waving his hands, flying up.

The AI shot a blast of fire at him.

“Eep!” Spirax yelled, flying away, his armour getting scorched before he dived down, stabbing his second knive into where the AI shot fire from.