The Lab :RP Topic:

Knight starts to get up again.

The Curator kicked him over, and shot fire at Traykar and Tabar.

Tabar creates an ice shield that barely covered Him and Traykar

The sheild started to melt from the heat of the flames,“You can’t hide forever”

“He doesn’t have to.” Efri calls out as he absorbs the fire.

The curator zapped Efri before smashing the ice shield.

Efri is knocked back, but gets up and, while the Curator’s attention is elsewhere, subtly begins to melt the floor under him.

“Thought you could melt the floor without me noticing? HA! This body has more sensors than the entire west wing of the facility!” Chuckled the AI as an Axceleration Labs Patented Cryo Gun popped out of his back, froze the floor, and then started shooting at Efri.

Using his mask of fate, he dodges the ice-blasts, all the while formulating a plan.

“STOP DODGING!” yelled the Curator as he punched Efri in the face.

As he tried to punch Efri in the face. Efri dodged his attack as he leaned back. “Sorry. Not happening.” As he leaned back, he lifted his feet into the air, pushed off his hands, and kicked the Curator in the face, sending him flying back.

The Curator didn’t fly back, grabbed Efri and slammed him into the ground.

The floor beneath Efri cracked, winding the Toa.“Okay, that hurt.”

The Curator then stomped on efri,“Someone fight back alrady!”

“Uh… A little help here, guys?” Efri called to the other test subjects.

“What am I supposed to do?” asked Traykar as he was whacked aside by the Curator.

“What are your powers?”

“I, uh. Have sharp teeth. That’s pretty much it.”

“Okay. I can work with that.” Efri says as he lifts up the Curator’s foot and slips out from underneath. He runs over to Traykar and whispers to him; “when I give the signal, run at him full force and aim at his neck with your fangs.”

“Ah ha ha! But you forgot about me!” Spirax yelled, suddenly slamming into the AI, slamming two knives into his visor and crunching down on the side of his head with his fangs, still bleeding slightly.