The Last Resistance (Space)

The monster screamed,collapsing to the ground from its injuries. “Let’s go! Grab as much cargo as you can!” The plague Doctor shouted, grabbing some bins and loading them onto their ship.

“Got it”
Glub Glub grabs a large crate with his hook and blasts himself back towards the ship

“Hurry up! that monster won’t stay down forever!” The plague doctor shouted to Aris(@Runa) and Ghartix(@Toa_Distraxx)

Ghartix gets up and grabs his chain.

Aris steps back a few steps, facing it to make sure it didn’t attack, then turned and ran after.

Once the cargo was loaded, the Plague doctor jumped into the ship’s cockpit. “Let’s blow this joint!” he shouted, signaling for Glub Glub to fly the ship away.

“Done”
Glub glub puts the ship into full speed keeping a careful eye on the course he’s taking
“Doc what was that?”

“I don’t know. But reminded me of an experiment of mine. Question is, how would it end up here?”

“destiny does strange things, what was your experiment?”

“Maybe it’s best if I not tell you just yet…” The Plague doctor said, slouching down in his seat.

Eventually, the ship arrived back at the space station. Skader zoomed up and greeted them. “Sup, dudes! How did your errand go?” he asked.

“Odd, but we pulled through. What happened while we were gone?”

“Nothin’ much.” Skader replied. “These guys have been really nice to me. I got a radical set up over there.” he said, poinng to his bedroom. It looked like the room of an angsty skateboard-riding teen in the 90’s.

“yikes, did ya learn where the med bay is?”

“Yaw, it’s over there.” He said, pointing to a nearby enterance.

“Doc come with me…”

The Plague Doctor reluctantly followed Glub.

“What’s killin’ you? Cancer? Tuberculosis?”

“Don’t worry, i’m not dying.”

“yeah but TB happens to contagious so how bout we sort that out?”

“Don’t worry, i’m fine…” The Plague Doctor said. “I’ve been like this for a long time."