The Last Resistance (Space)

“How did this happen. Better yet take of the mask”

The Plague Doctor shyed away. “No. I can’t. My past is for me and me only to know.” he grunted.
@Runa
@Toa_Distraxx
Suddenly, a large blast was heard. The room slightly shook. “What was that…” the Plague Doctor said. He ran out of the room, motioning for Aris, Glub Glub and Ghartix to follow him.
They approached a holographic projection of the space station’s structure. A spot on the lower half of the ship glowed red. “Damage to the ship…” The pilot said, observing the hologram. The plague doctor looked out the window to see a group of about five scrappy looking ships. “Pirates…” The pilot grunted.

“Alright some one get me a anti material rifle or some other heavy long-ranged gun”

Aris drew his sword and started down for where the pirates were attacking.

Suddenly, there was another explosion. A hole was blown in the lower area of the space station. The scrap ships docked by the hole and its passengers entered the space staion. Several guards attempted to stop them, but they were overwhelmed and killed. The Space station’s siren began to sound. “Everyone remain calm!” the station’s pilot shouted. Suddenly, nearby guards were blasted away, revealing the pirates. They all wore raggy, exotic clothing, with barbaric face paint or masks and hoods to cover their faces. The leader of the pirates, the captain, walked in the front. He was the most neatly put together, with flowing black silken robes, black leather boots, and a hazmat mask. He carried a pistol, holstered at his hip. “I’m going to say this only once…” the captain said. “I am the captain now!” He shot a bullet into the ceiling, and everyone cowered.

OOC: I know, i like references.

Aris walked towards him nonchalantly. “I don’t think you belong here.”

The group of pirates began to gang up on Aris. “And what are you gonna do about that?” the captain said intimidatingly.

Aris stares into his very soul, then fluidly whipped around, slashing at the necks of all the pirates close to him except the captain, then returned his gaze to the captain. “That.”

“Unwise, boy…” the captain scolded. He pulled out a remote. “We have armed the space station’s core with a highly explosive device. If there is any sign of interference or resistance, we will detonate the bomb, and everyone dies!”

“interesting, tell me, do you fear death?”

“What if we make sure you die with us?” He asks.

@L.O.S.S-KAL “I do not fear death. have fully thought out this plan, and am ready to take you all down with me if push comes to shove.” The captain said coldly. He stepped up to the control center, shoving the pilot out of the way. “Now, as your captain, I shall decide where we go.” The Plague doctor backed down. “Guys, I don’t think he’s bluffing. We should probably do what he says.”

“I agree.”

“sure you probably should choose where we go, we’d just go on a suicide mission or something”

“Well, for our first order of business, I have a very special mission for you.” The captain said to Skader, Glub, Aris, Ghartix and the Plague Doctor.

“good y’know i’m starting to think you ain’t so bad cap’n”

“And that is?” Aris inquires.

“You shall all be my bodyguards’. Treat me well, and good things shall come.”

“oh so not anything risky like cargo collection…aright”

Glub was about to eat his own words. The captain was interrupted by the sudden sound of another explosion. He started up. “Wait, they must have followed me here!” he hissed to himself. @Runa @L.O.S.S-KAL @Toa_Distraxx “Quick, prepare yourselves for attack! Gather your weapons!” he ordered. ThePlague doctor sighed, cockeing his pistols. Here we go again…