The LEGO Batman Movie

Still wish they put in Mad Hatter, Batman Beyond, Firefly, Deadshot, and Prometheus. And I wish they would’ve made Harley in a prison jumpsuit and Nurse Joker, instead of vice versa.

Definitely hoping to find Commissioner Gordon, Lobster Lovin’ Batman, and Jason Todd.

Supposed to be Red Hood…

I don’t think there is a Jason Todd.

1 Like

Look very closely.

2 Likes

Ugh.
I mean, at least I can use that to make a separate Jason Todd Red Hood.
This one’s going in my Batcave as the OG Joker one.

1 Like

I know…

2 Likes

Not even gonna fix it

2 Likes

Well That Red Hood, isn’t Todd, but Joker’s pre insane self.

2 Likes

Look at @Kidnapped_Sock’s post with the image.
It’s Todd, he did wear that outfit for a short time.

1 Like

Jason wore that outfit? I know that it inspired him in Daedalus and Icarus: The Return of Jason Todd, but I don’t remember him ever wearing it.

1 Like

Good.

70911: The Penguin Arctic Roller

I honestly love this set. The shaping of the limo is superb and fits the Penguin perfectly.

10 Likes

I love that car.

That umbrella piece

:ok_hand:

I need to make a list of all the sets I’m going to get from this movie.

2 Likes

As do I.

I find it very disappointing. No Henchguins or other villains. And I wish it was longer in the back. And that they got rid of the 4 small rear tires.

Not every set needs to have multiple villains. Is it a fun inclusion? Yeah sure, but I would rather have a better looking model than some random D-list supervillain that somehow was glanced over whilst creating the CMF series and the other sets. I’ll kinda sorta agree with you when it comes to the penguins. Although they were included in this line’s Batcave, seeing at least one would’ve been nice.

I personally prefer the shorter back. It makes the front more pronounced, making it feel somewhat longer than it really is.

The six wheel design is arguably a better move. The giant tires in the front wouldn’t compliment the back very well. If they were to use the smaller wheel, it would make the back look a bit boring.

1 Like

I honestly…love this thing.

So…so weird.

Shame I don’t care for Penguin as a character.

1 Like

Well, I was thinking put some treads on the back, not large wheels.

Also, by longer in the back, I meant add a backseat so if you have Kabuki Twins or Henchguins you can put them back there.

The original name of this was Penguin’s Limo, so even though it’s not the case I’m still hung up on the limo design because I was clambering for it.

Treads could work, but the limo-like appareance of the vehicle would make it a slightly odd design choice.

It would make the limo a bit more useful for kids playing with it, but it’s more of a nitpick than anything else. I’ll still agree with you, though.

1 Like