The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Could you put the MUP on a Mask Maker Makuta, if possible?

1 Like

You mean like a little MOC of Mask Maker Makuta? When he was a normal villager? I have one based on the recent Lego design.

3 Likes

Yeah.

Ask, and you shall receive :wink:

8 Likes

woah we have the same name

Who are you talking to?

you (i see that sticky note)

1 Like

Nice to meet you Thaddeus.

1 Like

Thank you! XD

I’d buy the mask as well, but that’ll put my down £20 :confused:

2 Likes

This is a good topic. And Im glad to see that the mask fits.

1 Like

Which color did you get it in? Black strong and flexible or black acrylic?

from the last time I’ve dealt with sapeways, which was 3 years ago, I’d say go with [quote=“Tahu, post:358, topic:27002”]
Black strong and flexible
[/quote]

1 Like

I don’t recommend you buy this version I would get Cyber’s design as it’s more accurite but the color I got was Black strong and flexible. I would wait and see different plastics though because this one fells a little fragile and is very grainy. When I get Cyber’s I will probably get this same plastic though. And the fragile-ness could just be it’s loose connection to the head.

1 Like

I’m getting Cybers. I just didn’t know what material to choose.

1 Like

@Cyber-Hand advised me to get (if you can afford it) matte black steel, or, if you can’t, then either the ultra frosted or white polished and then colour them black.

lol I don’t think I can afford them. I’ll probably go for black strong and flexible, but i might go for black acrylic if I see any reason it’d be better.

I feel like actual black plastic is the better option for anyone planning on using the mask and whatever moc it goes on to regularly. Paint wouldn’t be durable enough, from my experience.

2 Likes

Okay cool. If you attached Ikirs head that way too I’m a little more confident it’s correct. Unless you did it based on my photo of course.

@MetaRayMills I just don’t want the chain. He didn’t have it in the show and he surely wouldn’t have it in a real set. It just doesn’t make sense.

Is there a different piece than the hordika neck to use on Makuta’s leg? Is there a shell leftover to cover it up?

Also, could someone put the mask of control and these pieces on Makuta’s head? Thank you!

2 Likes

Does anyone have a parts list for the model?

1 Like