The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

I’m assuming that we’re waiting until someone get’s @Cyber-Hand’s latest version of the MoUP before we move onto the next Makuta? Just to clarify.

2 Likes

I have it ordered. I’ll provide pictures when it arrives, given nobody beats me to it.

3 Likes

None of the collectible masks for wave 2 year 2 were in the show.

It’s in the model, it’s part of the model.

1 Like

Does anyone have a picture of leftover parts of the combo?

1 Like

Waiting on a parts list as well. Set prices have skyrocketed since the cancellation >.>

1 Like

:frowning: By how much?

1 Like

I was wondering, are there enough pieces left to make the Shadow Clone of Umarak? Or that’d be too much to ask?

1 Like

Good question, if there was that would be great since im planing on making the shadow clone, and all the combo models and im gonna have to buy more sets. So if theres enough, yay :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you kidding? http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Bionicle-Tahu-Master-of-Fire-70787-Complete-Sealed-Bags-no-Box-/282123990098?hash=item41afe67452:g:mRoAAOSwI3RW8na1 Where did you see that?

3 Likes

True, but I don’t display any of them actually holding those masks either. It may be part of the model, but so is the MoUP, so none of us can actually completely build the official model. When I order the parts I need to rebuild my sets, i’ll likely include enough to build the chain, just because it is there, but I’m happy with it the way I have it, and I still consider it the official build.

1 Like

he probably saw this Amazon.com

3 Likes

Thats just ridiculous xD

Than right below it is this XD. Amazon.com

1 Like

its just cause Tahu is red even before bionicle ended he was $22

5 Likes

I personally will be disassembling my Makuta to create a list of parts needed to make him (which I can post here if you guys want), then I will order the the parts off bricklink, rebuild my sets, and rebuild Makuta when the parts and mask arrive.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

On the subject of prices since the end of G2, 2015 Onua was on sale for £6 the other day from one store.

3 Likes

Nope, it’s because it’s amazon, who love overpricing discontinued stuff. I can still go to toy shops and buy the winter wave for the regular prices.

4 Likes

Should we start an Overlord Makuta topic? We, of course, would still continue this topic. But seeing how well this went maybe someone should start a Topic for overlord.

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed that technically there aren’t enough ball joints to create JTO Makuta as shown in the pictures?

1 Like