The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Do you want me to take a photo of all the villains?

1 Like

Sure!

Here you go! I’m so happy Makuta is Witch Doctor size, makes him look way more imposing and satisfying.

On a side note, does anyone know where this photo came from? All I know is a dude on Facebook posted it and only said, “The fans deliver.” I typed in the link as you can’t click it because it’s a photo but it didn’t work.

15 Likes

So I’ve just finished building Makuta with some changes to fit my preferences and parts limit.
I’m planning on getting a MoUP in black but which should I get?
I’ve never painted a lego piece in my life and I don’t know how durable it will be considering I will occasionally pick Makuta up and fiddle with him.

3 Likes

Well not the one from JtO, but I built one using extra parts from onua+ my collection

10 Likes

When do you think we should start a topic for overlord Makuta?

1 Like

What are you waiting for just do it

1 Like

@Mayple should start it as he started this topic.

2 Likes

That last thing he said about official instructions coming out…

…maybe that’s what it meant.

5 Likes

Cool thanks for the link, but I think it would be fine if we started another topic to go alongside those and instructions might be coming out from the looks of this video. So PLEASE @Mayple start a topic for overlord Makuta!

EDIT:

I asked the guy who made the video about the phone call he made to Lego customer service about instructions and this is what he had to say about it.

6 Likes

Hey guys, just a random thing:

Since there are a lot of parts left from the Makuta combiner model, I challenge you all to make a MOC out of them!

I decided to try to make one in 30 minutes, just like Play Stippling does on his channel!

8 Likes

Seriously can we please start an Overlord Makuta topic?

3 Likes

It’s just too difficult to make, because it is not a combiner model.

3 Likes

It’s worth a shot. I mean just imagine how epic it would be to have an Overlord Makuta. I might end up just making the topic myself, but I’m not sure if @Mayple is cool with that.

EDIT:

So after looking at several photos the model shouldn’t be too hard to rebuild. It’s actually not as complex as you would think. However, it requires a LOT of pieces people probably don’t have and will have to brick link. I’ve got photos and I’m ready to make a topic. I just want to wait for @Mayple to say it’s “ok” and then I’ll make it.

4 Likes

I believe mayple is sleeping, and I have no pacience

1 Like

How do you know he’s sleeping?

1 Like

Maybe he is simply out, we was last seem online 2-3 hours ago, so yeah it’s just guessing

1 Like

Well, should I just make the topic? I’m hopeing to get multiple people’s input on this decision.

2 Likes

Yeah, go ahead and set it up.

1 Like