The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

Wow! This Makuta “set” looks really awesome! I’m definitely going to go out and buy extras of the sets needed so I can build him and some of the other combos. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to ask for more detailed images of the Mask of Ultimate Power that was used? Some people are trying to recreate that in 3D programs as accurately as possible.

1 Like

Dear god, ITS AN ARMY OF MA-MA-MONSTERS!!!

so do you guys still need step by step instructions?

1 Like

if that’ll help us get a part list, sure.

Never hurts to have one

Has anyone been able to replicate Mask Maker Makuta’s hammer as shown in the Makuta Contest video? I’m mostly trying to figure out how they made the back portion with the spikes.

I would really need a parts list, since I have some parts, maybe buying rest would be cheaper then all sets.

Imgur
I don’t know if this is the right design, but this is what I came up with.

9 Likes

Could someone show what happens on Makuta’s back, there are a few black armor pieces there and I’m not sure how they are connected

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a Kulta shoulder piece(like those circular things) on the hammer? Or am I just seeing things?

1 Like

Not on Makuta’s mask maker hammer, there are 2 used on his staff in his combiner model

1 Like

Could you point out where exactly?

Not on the online animations version of Makuta. The JtO version did.

you know someone could make a step by step on how to build makuta, it’s way better than showing up the inner skeleton and some random parts

for example I don’t know where the two pins on the jaw on the back of his head are collected, I didn’t try to make the combiner, but I wanted to know how it’s actually made

1 Like

Simple, they are not connected to anything.

3 Likes

That explains everything, also what pieces from Uth are used? Some shells? And that triple connection piece of the horns

Well, you use his… umm… horn pieces. All his black shells, and umm… those pieces that connect the Shadow traps to his shoulders, the shadow traps, and the chain if you want. Also the MoCo if you don’t have the MoUP. Also that gray extra long pin-axle.

Pretty much all black shells from every set are used in the build. From UTH you also need the brain stalk, his leg bones, the ammo clip, and an assortment of technic pieces.

2 Likes

oh well I thought he was the least used set for the combiner

1 Like