The "Let's build JtO Makuta" topic

In case anyone in the US was looking for some cheap sets boscovs.com has Umarak and Onua for $15.99 each with free shipping on orders over $30.

1 Like

that is what I’ve been working on. i just need a way to get my hands on the parts or the sets .then i can make step by step instructions. it is currently going very slow so any help would be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I get all the parts, I’m first going to try to build Makuta using only the pictures provided by Lego. Then, if I can’t figure it out, I’m going to use whatever instructions you guys have put together at the time. :slight_smile:

i was building it today you shouldn’t have any trouble following the pictures

Imgur

1 Like

Hopefully, this video is accurate enough, because they include a layout of sorts of the pieces needed for each part.

4 Likes

Now I just feel bad
This thing is HUGE. (Just need LoSS to wrap him up)

13 Likes

Has anybody taken pictures of the excess pieces from Makuta?

2 Likes

Well, a lot of stuff that is not black, gunmetal, gold, or trans orange.

3 Likes

I’ll Try to separate the pieces out and take a pic once I’m back home from work

2 Likes

I did, but I don’t have the picture with me now.

1 Like

Hope these are good

17 Likes

Man, that’s a lot of pieces.
I might already have most of the necessary stuff…

2 Likes

Those are left overs right?

1 Like

12 Likes

Alright! So now, we people get the sets, they can use these photos as reference as what to take out. Theoretically, taking out of the stuff they don’t need.

2 Likes

So what we should do is go threw the parts lists off all three models. Than take out these parts, and we will have a finished product! Awesome!

1 Like

There’s these as well, forgot i half made an ice shadow trap

and of course the sticker sheet i’ll never use

sorry for having to make so many amendments

6 Likes

Alright guys I’m working on the list so don’t worry about it. It’s gonna take a little while though.

UPDATE!

I have the core list complete! Now time to remove the extras and I’ll get you guys a finished list!

3 Likes

I watched Jabberwocky’s video and he said that there were some black 4 armor pieces that he had to add for the build. How many black 4 armor pieces are missing? Thanks.

1 Like

I didn’t have to add anything for the build, other than the one ball joint.

1 Like