The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Why would you do that when witch doctor exists?

So they’ll release hot rod, six shot, and fort max in the Titans return line but not star saber, alright then…
That said, I now need that hot rod.

2 Likes

He does exist indeed…just not in my collection :unamused:

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios I never was into transformers myself, maybe I should get into that :imp:

I got the inspiration to build a tragic product of Swedish advertising… Good Guy!

[spoiler]sure, these are technically parts that I already have, but it’s a new figure for me, so…

hail denmark[/spoiler]

17 Likes

Good guy go play in the oven or something

9 Likes

This needs to be a mainstream meme.

1 Like

Well that depends. There are really too may places to start. I suggest asking here

Anyway, I got something.

Well I technically didn’t just get this. I actually got it almost 10 years ago. I can’t properly describe how much I loved this thing. I took it everywhere with me. However, I lost it after a scout camp in the 4th grade. I was devastated. For two years, I never stopped looking. Eventually I just gave up hope. My dad tried finding replacements, but they where never the same. I could never form the same emotional attachment. Six years after she was lost, a bird flies into the house. In searching for it, I look on top of the china cabinet.

I see something fluffy. Upon closer examination, I see a familiar foot. My first thought was that it was the replacement that my dad got. I never played with it because my brother’s dog chewed the eyes out soon after I got it. Wondering how it got there, I took it out. Upon seeing it, I was left stunned and speechless. For six years, she sat there, undisturbed. When my dad saw, he was just as speechless as I was.
Truly nothing short of a miracle. No birthday present could ever top what I got today.

(Oh and my birthday is this Tuesday, so that’s pretty cool)

10 Likes

Put him in the oven.

1 Like

Finally, I can make my 1/144 Gundam X look good

Oh wait.

Just did

@Joe

9 Likes

No, he likes it too much.

1 Like

Awesome haul, man. What’s your thought on Aaron? I was thinking about buying him for parts, on the chance that I buy anything Nexo Knights this year.

Hooray for your discovery! (loses it again tomorrow)

That looks pretty good!
Good job.

1 Like

got The Three Brothers, Mecha Axl, two N64 controllers, and a new mouse.

18 Likes

I was at good will today and found a complete lego games set for 13$ (30% off)

Even the extra peices too.

4 Likes

@Political_Slime is the Axl mech any good?

1 Like

I like the Axl figure that comes with it. I like the Axl mech. The two together? Not as much.

IMO it’s fine if you have a regular-sized figure in it. Axl’s bulk just throws off any kind of shaping the mech has.

4 Likes

Been waiting on this for a while.

This is gonna be taxing fun.

8 Likes

My toys"r"us just cleared the bionicle part of the lego aisle to nexo knights, and they were having a clearance sale, buy 1 get 1 half off. And so

Now the last one i need is skull warrior.

10 Likes

I didn’t just get it, but it was in with some parts that I got recently. All that’s missing is the mask.

There goes the space-time continuum

6 Likes

It’s funny what parts you get in lots sometimes. In the same lot I got all of toa Irunis gold armor minus one shoulder and a completely built fenrack head.

2 Likes