11 Likes

So, my bricklink order finally came in:

[spoiler]

Well, you can’t just get one Bohrok though…[/spoiler]

How 'bout the whole squad?

I dunno…
Still doesn’t seem like enough…

How 'bout THE SWARM!

Sorry about the poor picture quality and random crap in the background: college student + camera phone = that quality.

28 Likes

Alright, Here’s The 411 Folks!

Though yeah, not a Bionicle haul today…

Though still a fairly large and intimidating box

Even my favourite Rahkshi is unable to master this box;

And a pic of what’s inside;

Haribo sweets were a free additional item that i’ll nom later :3

Will update or new post when its fully set-up

16 Likes

I bought a Warrior Dynasty NX Pro SL: Yakapov curve, plan on cristening it with a few goals soon :relaxed:

so here is a large number of mail boxes i colleted from the post office today:

and the content?

with the first order trooper and three droid carriers sets, my LEGO shop at home order is now complete.

also, my mother had also collected a bonus mail box today, and here is it’s content:

and with that, i now own all of the Legends of Chima chapter books. Now, on to the graphic novels.

5 Likes

Man, people are really treating themselves even before Christmas!

7 Likes

Well, I ordered those Bohrok two months ago, it just takes a while to get stuff shipped to the US from Russia…

3 Likes

Nice! Is there any reasons why you’re collecting them?

Dang! Are you building a droid army?

1 Like

i like Chima and i want the books, also because i want to read the stores.

you could say that, i have also though about buying some MTT sets too, but im not sure yet.

1 Like

Neat!

Better buy it soon. Since it’s retired the secondary market price will only go up in the future.

After months of looking I not only finally found a non wave 1 tr deluxe, but I found one of the best ones; on sale too.

I also found my next custom; adding paint to this Titanmaster.

5 Likes

Sweet dude^^ Have fun building it :smiley:
Also what grapichs card did you get?

im going to asume that your refering to the newest version, the one i was refering to is one of the older versions, the one that does not contain one of the main star wars characters:

to me, this is the best version of the MTT that have ever been released by LEGO.

another good part about this set, it comes with 16 battle droids, which if i buy two of those MTT sets, i would then have combined with my three Battle Droid Troop Carriers, would give me 74 Battle Droids total… and with the three ones i resived from the 75142 Homing Spider Droid set, i would then have 77 Battle droids in total.

5 Likes

I got these a few days ago.

Episode 1… nightmares

Edited for Double Post - Slime

1 Like

Can confirm is great set.

3 Likes

Oh boy, that hits me right in the nostalgic feels…

Yeah, I was referring to the newer (smaller) version only because that one’s easier to get a hold of. You’re gonna have to pay a pretty penny for the 2007 version. From Bricklink’s price guide:

Dang… alternatively, did you know that you can buy individual battle droids/source all of their parts separately? It’s probably gonna be cheaper then tracking down sought-after sets on the secondary market.

5 Likes

got this sexc lad last night

cannot wait to start building him

8 Likes

Got another pair of First Order Troopers; making that 14 in total.

10 Likes

So that was what those were called. I remember having a vampire, flaming thing, and some yellow one.

You have a problem. Talk to @Scarilian and he may help you with this obsession :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes