The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I love that everyone makes fun of @Scarilian for his 23 teraks, and @ComradeWolfie with his 14 storm troopers, but I show up with 48 Bohrok and nobody bats an eye.

11 Likes

I saw Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. And I got a bag of popcorn.

Just ordered a pair of the 2017 Rogue One Constraction sets. Should be here by the end of next week.

8 Likes

what’s up with the weird fold in his cheek?

2 Likes

Probably meant to represent a scar.

3 Likes

plus there was a deal if you bought the controller, it also came with a free charging dock.

3 Likes

emperor of destruction

6 Likes

So, during MakutaFest all the way back in July, I answered a trivia question at the same time someone else did. The other person showed up as first on some peoples screens, but I showed up first on others. The prize was given to the other guy, but Swert of BS01 felt bad for me, and told me I could give him my shipping info, and that he’d find something to send me. I did just that, and he sent out some G1 comics. They took a really long time to get here, though I do live in the mythical realm of Canada, and they ended up arriving yesterday.

The very first comic from 2001 and Ignition Zero, in pretty great condition.

I also got this signed BS01 buisness card! :blush:

Shout out to Swert for being so kind as to send these to me! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

FTFY.

1 Like

Nice though for me it works better as blitzwing. this one would work with his self proclaimed wife though (god I love Japanese transformers sometimes.)

It was primarily pre-built for me, just had to transfer a few aspects. At the moment i’ve transfered the graphics card and the system is running fairly fine. Will give it a day or two and then remove the spare hard drive cages and take pics :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Though yeah, 48 Bohrok’s are nice, but the thing is that you can get a lot of them on sale and things. The newer sets are a lot more expensive so people are more suprised that me and @ComradeWolfie have brought multiples given it would cost a lot more.

Either way, 48 Bohrok’s is still impressive though - was just explaining why people didnt react the same

10 Likes

150$ for a controller? what a scam

I can buy a ps4 with that in Game

1 Like

Well it’s an elite controller so it was worth it, doesn’t feel like cheap material that the regular controllers are made of. It has some weight to it due the metal, and I already remapped some of the buttons and it has made a difference for me. Plus unless that PS4 is used and damaged you won’t get one even with a game for $150.

2 Likes

collected another mail box today.

it’s content?

1 CHI Eris

1 CHI Fluminox

1 CHI Gorzan

1 CHI Razar

1 CHI Worriz

2 Protector of Ice

2 Protector of Stone

Eris and Fluminox are the only ones i did not buy for parts.

12 Likes

I have successfully achieved an A in all of my classes by mid-term.

9 Likes

@MataNuiNuva fantastic to hear, good work

4 Likes

That was…solid work @MataNuiNuva :+1:

I’m still amazed that they brought the Zamor Sphere launcher back from the dead after 5 years

8 Likes

I bought these sets. love em.

I build the buckit wheel however when I was finished I noticed that one axel was placed wrong so I had to take the thing apart again xd because one of the functions didn’t work because of it.

Does anyone else have the buckitwheel because I need some advice on how to optimize the wheel

6 Likes

Where did you find Fluminox? I’ve been looking for that set, but I can’t find it for a good price (probably because I’m in the states).

Pre-x-mas haul!

Tis the season to stock up on dupes.
Also, with the destroyer, I’ve finally finished my g2 core set collection.

-Oonie

10 Likes