The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

What exactly do you mean by this?

I bought it from Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■=S&O={}

1 Like

Thanks, that may help.

1 Like

Ooh
Robobot.
That’s a good game.

1 Like

it spins very slow and sometimes locks up

way slower than here

2 Likes

WAIT OONIE

I SAW THIS EARLIER BUT MISSED ROBOBOT

#BRUH SUCH A GOOD GAME

have fun trying to beat the game 100%

5 Likes

I might be biased about the final boss of Robobot ;3

2 Likes

The first thing I’d recommend is replacing those two white clutch gears near the motor with regular 24-tooth gears, that should solve some of the lackluster power-transmission issues across the whole machine*.

Aside from that, he bucket-wheel’s performance is hinges mainly on how tightly or loosely all of the connectors, bushings, and gears are put together, and as such may require a bit of post-assembly finagling if you weren’t lucky enough to get it right on the first try.

* Note: if you do this, you will need to react very quickly to any jams in the conveyor mechanism or obstacles in the excavator's path, lest you break something important.

That was the first thing I tried.

In that case, the only other thing I can think of to do (aside from the gear-swap) would probably be putting a motor right next to the bucket-wheel, or some other drivetrain overhaul.

help
http://i.imgur.com/DyIv3yT.jpg

10 Likes

From what

Woah. Where did you find a deal like that? I’ve only seen these types of things in dreams. Well I did find an Uxar for $2.50 once, but nothing like this.

2 Likes

i got a pack of beanboozled

i also got a stomach ache, but who cares about that

1 Like

Today i resived another Bricklink order in the mail, and here is it’s content:

i was however puzzled by why Gali’s brown Kaukau is orange in color.

15 Likes

Probably from a lack of a decent trans. brown-like color at the time.

7 Likes

My armor deco came in the mail today. Finally got that galidor block I’ve been eyeing.

16 Likes

Got a couple of Bricklink orders in today; for improving the Storm Trooper Constraction Army. Pictures will be added with a before and after.

2 Likes

…and I still don’t even have a red Hau for my Tahu Mata…

3 Likes

Same!

A little while ago Chapters/Indigo was having a sale on LEGO sets. I used up a 25$ gift card I had to get two of the Battlefront Rebel battle packs for effectively free. :smiley:

They’re pretty good little sets. The speeder isn’t amazing but the figures are very nice and super useful (I only wish it came with a female human instead of the Rodian or the Duros).

7 Likes