The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

That’s one of the ones that I need to complete my Bruticus.

1 Like

Technically got this not recently, but I did just build it, soooooooo

10 Likes

I just got woken up by bed cat

Oh and the last galaxy squad set I needed

9 Likes

look what I just got through my door

8 Likes

I’m becoming quite fond of these smol impulse Nixo Nets

Personally not a fan of the use of regular solid orange; they should stick with trans orange all the way around. Also, the angled wheels on this one look a bit awkward IMO.

Speaking of wheels, all 3 smol impulses interestingly share the same “reverse tricycle” design (with two large wheels at the front and a smaller one on the back)…

4 Likes

F I N A L L Y

My 1/12 Synthetic Human
I had to try pre-ordering it on three different sites and it cost me 124$ but i finally have it
he is beautiful

12 Likes

What is this? I am intrigued by the dragon based title, but the person in the foreground reminds me of a bad Undertale oc.

1 Like

It’s @prpldragon’s webcomic in paperback form

5 Likes

Ghosty plans on giving me more nightmare fuel?

Cracks knuckles

I’m ready mang.

4 Likes

Two more tr deluxes and my decepticon headmaster trio is complete

Also still annoyed that wave 2+ Only paints the main robot face and nothing else. At least a dot on the tm face would help.

5 Likes

Love them both. I’m especially happy with the Mr Freeze mech!

8 Likes

My friend gave me a pound of Bionicle stuff. (His YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTh_8LaaLItyQnQoAW07aw/featured)

My, my. What have we here?

They told him he could be whatever he wanted when he grew up, and he wanted to be a turtle. He tried retracting his neck for the first time and now it is permanently stuck. Also, what’s with Bionicle stuff from EBay and having Knight’s Kingdom swords?

I don’t think this is LEGO. The plastic’s rigid and rough and there is an axle hole in the chest. See it?

Macku was so starving after the Kohlii matches that she ate herself. All that’s left is her leg.

I don’t even know what these are.

What’s the gold visorak shell from? My cousin says it is from a Bionicle playset, but I don’t know.

Pohatu Nuva and Vakama Hordika both wanted to be a part of Hewkii Inika. Vakama succeeded but Hewkii lost an arm and a leg in the process. It caused a large explosion causing Pohatu’s head and legs to disintegrate as well as attaching one of the lost limbs onto Pohatu’s arm.

still a better love story than Twilight

Kalmah’s decapitated head and Hakann’s canister’s face.

100% complete Stars Nektann. O…kay…
This turned into On Ebay Today too fast.

15 Likes

His weapon is missing the lower blade and he doesn’t have the golden armor he comes with though :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, his torso is backwards and his arms are mismatched (good luck fixing that)

3 Likes

Oh. I see that now.

They’re correct. It’s from a 2005 Bionicle playset.

2 Likes

An intresting “remold”, but defiantly bootleg.
Try re-looking at your recent collection if they have the Lego trademark print.

4 Likes

https://puu.sh/u5QZa/87d3eb259d.JPG
While I went out to get the second half of the “complete collection” I ran into a Baccano novel and I couldn’t resist the urge. These should keep me occupied for a month.

Also, I grabbed a healthy fruit and joined the Cult Mechanicus early this year.

6 Likes

A match made in Heaven.

6 Likes

I went to see The Lego Batman Movie with my niece. It was really really good. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

4 Likes

I checked and, in fact, there is no LEGO trademark on it.

3 Likes