The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Don’t worry, you could easily sell them for more later on…

Got myself the O, hekija, and battle suit clay (for the torso and blade peices.)

Also I guess the O beat up some transformers too. Violent mobile suit.

5 Likes

Triggerhappy looks alright. Heck he looks like he’s having a wonderful time.

2 Likes

so i didn’t preorder the switch

i just waited 9+ hours at a gamestop

worth it

24 Likes

So, how is it?

1 Like

Stuff from BL arrived yesterday. Nothing too specific, just odds and ends. And znap.

14 Likes

Today i got my pre-ordered colored switch and i bought Legends of Zelda breath of the wild.

3 Likes

Whoa, thats a lotta shtuff. Why did you get Znaps though? And the prefab bonkle limbs, the ben 10 legs, and the elastic band holders seem like pretty questionable parts to get in bulk…

1 Like

where did you order it from? cdon or komplett?

Dang it slime, I’m still trying to get a copy of the botw limited edition, which I won’t be able to play for months.
My envy is as green as your avatar wearing links tunic in hyrule field.

Also, why the color joycons? I’m curious.

1 Like

from Gamestop, and the Gamestop store was in Tveita senter.

also i got another thing today, the first part of the amazon that i mentiond when i showed of the skylander figures i resived in the second amazon order:

namely a real Sir Fangar set:

i will try to take a photo later were in i can show of the differences betwine the bootleg version i bought a while ago and the real set.

6 Likes

The best chima figure! :grin:

1 Like

very good

The Gamestop I went to had 5 extra consoles. Two were gray. Three were colored. The first dude took a gray. I was second in line, and decided to take one for the team by going with color. Plus, I kinda like the vibrancy.

You’re a gooey saint.

I personally don’t like the red they went with, I can’t really describe why.

3 Likes

It arrived a few hours ago. I didn’t get a Switch preorder but I managed to get one for this. I wish I could play it but I’ll have to wait.

10 Likes

after a bit of searching, I finally found the accessories I wanted

12 Likes

Got MTG cards and lego for my birthday.

I also got some pretty nice new clothes but you guys wouldn’t be interested in that :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That is a good birthday.

3 Likes

I should mention, I haven’t yet procured a copy of the actual game.

13 Likes

Znaps were extremely cheap and they’ll be used as shaping tools. The rubber band holders are nice texturing elements if you get them in bulk and sometimes I like to mix prefab limbs into my mocs rather that leave giant chunks of exposed technic open.

3 Likes