The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

This is the coolest thing!

the guardian is fluorescent!
I’m so glad I had blacklights to try this.

5 Likes

Is that a Chub I see?

2 Likes

Yep, those parts in the small bags were all bought for MFZ. Nice gift to finally get into that game.

2 Likes

This is just my set haul from January- now

I purchased Lesovikk in January to round off my 07’ Titans

The remaining canister Makuta in February (I just need Mutran and Icarax)

And this morning, all the 03’ Matoran

19 Likes

Dang, really nice posing on these guys man!

Hewki be like: What even is a Kohli stick?

14 Likes

So my bricklink stuff just came in and I’m pretty happy about it:

Those shadows.

9 Likes

[quote=“Likus, post:5766, topic:3527, full:true”] just odds and ends. And znap.
[/quote]
Are znaps parts even good for MOCing? i mean from the pictures I’ve seen of them on bricklink i doesn’t look like they’re very compatible with other lego stuff (like at least some galador stuff could be used with other big figs with ratcheted joints like dragons and stuff to make some pretty funny creations)

1 Like

Yes they are. If you noticed it in my order, I ordered primarily znap beams shaped into arcs. That shape doesn’t exist in the technic system as far as I know so it’ll probably come in handy later whenever I want to add a bend to something. Every beam has at least one pin hole molded into it somewhere to connect it to technic. The dark gray hubs on the top left actually connect to axles so I’m not too worried about compatibility.

2 Likes

I love how Macku looks lilke she’s contemplating whether or not she should ask Hewkii out :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

So, I just got this:

It was about $2, I think that good deal.

12 Likes

I got a gamecube yesterday and just ordered metroid zero mission today.

I hope its as good as fusion.

2 Likes

it came on a DS, going to have to get that now,

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting that lil set but i’m not sure if it’s worth it…is it any good?

1 Like

I would say it’s a nice little thing. It has three nice figures, with some nice prints, and the structure itself is solid. It has a little gimmick that is fun to mess with, and it gives you a nice taste of this year’s wave.

I said I would get it if it was $8.00 USD (which I did), but $10.00 is a little expensive. Then again, it comes with three minifigures, which inflates the cost.

1 Like

guys i’ve only had an amiibo enabled device for 4 days

guys

help

21 Likes

I can take them off your hands!

Just don’t tell him that I don’t own any recent Nintendo consoles and you’re set, Ford. Just be cool…

…Dangit :expressionless:

5 Likes

Honestly if I’m ever going to get an amiibo, it’ll be the Shovel Knight one, and I’ll just display it.

4 Likes

Hey look, it’s probably the only Amiibos I’d get. Mainly for display though.

1 Like

There’s no saving you.

Soon you’ll try to get wolf link and OoT link, and then the kirby amiibo.

7 Likes