The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

“the only thing I bow down to is the sweet smell of justice.”

5 Likes

You do need help, you’ve got 3 notifications you haven’t looked at

3 Likes

Finally got my latest Lego haul, consisting of sets that were on sale on Lego’s shop.

Also a polybag Batmobile.

7 Likes

Finally bought it.

Seems way too expensive for the size of the box though…

3 Likes

Is that chi in that vehicle’s “mouth”? :grimacing:

3 Likes

It’s probably a “non descript crystal” of sorts, or maybe it’s a tiny tongue…

5 Likes

yes it symbolizes how nexo knights devoured Chima

6 Likes

You remind me of those Bricklink youtubers who take everything of one thing and leave nothing for anybody else, then they go up to the camera and say “YOU WANT THIS? YOU CAN’T HAVE IT! UNLESS YA GO TO MY STORE SCRUB!!!”

Except you hopefully don’t do that.

3 Likes

I hate people who do that, and that goes for anything, not just lego. Like, I get you wanna make a profit, but make it a choice. You shouldn’t completely deprive a good from people such that they have no choice but to go to you, let alone for a higher price :angry:

2 Likes

That’s called toy scalping, and it’s usually with more expensive things in higher quantities. This guy looks like he’s just army building.

5 Likes

this.

@ComradeWolfie does not look like he’s trying to resell these. he’s just doing what @MaximusPrime is doing with his Gnaws, or what a decent amount of people do here, with bohrok.

4 Likes

It is true, all I am doing is Army Building. These are not going to be resold any time soon.

3 Likes

When did I say that I was army building Gnaws?

1 Like

you didn’t we just track your mail

What?

1 Like

um, nothing

2 Likes

Guys, I was joking. I know he’s army building. It’s just that normally bricklinkers get lots of sets at once.

Personally I don’t do army building. I’m paying money for a toy I already have, when I could be using that money to get something new. I also feel like it devalues the original.

3 Likes

This guy on DA made this sick fanart of Tiyoku

2 Likes

I agree that people shouldn’t completely deprive a good for resale, but stocking up on a large amount of something that sells is a smart business choice. But like you said, a complete deprive isn’t healthy, because your sales could flop if it stops to sell. And then you may have to do a massive liquidation, every business’ nightmare. :scream: