The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

now my camera is working again, here is all the stuff ive gotten over the last few months

here is the haul from a lego store, they are the pizza van, 2 nexo knights sets ( the lance and luna ones) a battle suit clay the jokers balloon escape , the valentines set a pick a brick, a lego batman movie minifigure and 2 mini headquarters promo bags.

next came the lego bioincle comic con clear hau, which is pretty nice to finally have

and lastly came

the toa mata with canisters poster, instructions and some spare masks with head because of the 3 missing parts and one damage one ( kopaka and lewa mask and pohatos rock and kopaka sword isn’t in great shape.) all of which apart from what has been listed is in great shape.

right thats me up to date on this again. if ive missed anything in this list of stuff i got that you can see tell me.

7 Likes

Wait you went a mixel-joint spree too?

2 Likes

ive now got a ton of them in most of the types but one.

2 Likes

guess who’s the proud new owner of a pretty-much-mint-condition pohatuuuuuuuu

16 Likes

@Pohatuthekohlihead ?

2 Likes

Most likely.

2 Likes

Eljay.

fixed that for ya my chum my lad my pal

2 Likes

Hmm, not you?

who’s hmm

1 Like

Who knows, but I am getting off-topic

1 Like

Yesterday I spent all my credit but got seaspray, sky shadow, and smolder

I also saw sao ordinal scale; perfect (by sao standards). I swear sao vs Accel world better give you access to that final sword in the movie or else I’ll be severely disapointed (hopefully without that boss fight.).

2 Likes

Looks like someone threw the instructions in the trash, only to fish it out a few days later when they found out it was worth something :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

These three finally arrived after about a 3-4 week wait. These are my first 3 kits, so I don’t know what to expect. The Jegan and Jesta are my current favorite designs from the ones I’ve seen.

8 Likes

Just got the last Nixo Nets Chaos Catapult that was on shelves and also a TIE microfighter

I gotta say, I’m surprisingly digging the aesthetic of the lava monsters and how they all look together - really lookin like spawns from hell :grin:

5 Likes

oh

for the guncannon

the arms have a tendency to pop off, when you try and move the arm.

ya just gotta hold it a the shoulder, if you gotta move any of the other joints there.

Got this awhile ago, but just now had the opportunity to build it.

9 Likes

A new Bricks and Minifigs opened in my area, and they had a $1.00 bulk deal. So I got four.

The catch, it was outside in the bed of a truck. In Dallas. So you can imagine that it was warm.

12 Likes

So i was out doing volunteer work for school (clearing a horse trail for some trail run thing), and on my way out i found a CCBS leg joint… on the middle of the ground. Now i only have 1 CCBS part.

I would post a picture but it really is just a CCBS leg covered in dirt

5 Likes

Horse trails have more than dirt, y’know.

Maybe wash it and your hands.

With some or that acid soap stuff.

1 Like