The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Heckin tyranids boiii

1 Like

Not Exactly the Tervigon Brood Progenitor but Still a Sick Value Box!

Had an old Broken HT From when a few years ago that will be Swarmlord,

(The Lower body is in there now too, and I’ll need to do some pinning to make everything Work)
The Value Keeps Coming!

6 Likes

DIE TYRANID SCUM!

1 Like

Devil May Cry.

I envy you with the fury of ten suns.

OH MY GOD THEY’RE SO TINY AND ADORABLE AND I LOVE THEM!!!

This has gotta be the best sentence I’ve read all week.

3 Likes

hey Maximus, do you wanna see what i got today?

i better go and set up my PS2 again.

7 Likes

I still have that game. Unfortunately I can’t legitimately beat it (without cheats) since I just can’t do that first glide in tidal waves level. I either drop rapidly straight or go farther but travel side to side, making me drop too early every time.

If I’ve learned anything from Diamondbolt’s playthrough of this game, prepare pain and suffering on a level greater than the associated cartoon.

4 Likes

It’s not that hard.

2 Likes

Just preordered this on Steam

2 Likes

Found these two bad boys with @ToaKylerak. He got the Darth Vader set and I got the Bounty Hunter one.

15 Likes

Now you too can re-enact the meme.

6 Likes

I got this sweet kanohi about two weeks ago

13 Likes

Got these hotbois yesterday.

Time to add 'um to the hotbois collection.

19 Likes

See you can just ebay mom!

(Also I found out if you cover all the holes of a key in with tape, you can unlock a special sound.)

3 Likes

Less got

More made.

During 4th quarter in Manufacturing Enterprise (basically shop class) we got to make our own thing that we’d use somewhere for ourselves, so I made this shelf here. If you look on the top left of the shelf, you can see a failed attempt to woodburn ‘Runa’ into it.

8 Likes

@Khalsa721 @MaxinePrimal @Ace i have a small problem with that Transformers game… it does not seem to work on my PS2. every time i try to start it i am informed by the console to insert a format disc.

It probably needs to be cleaned.

I’ve been wanting to build this thing since it was revealed.

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

5 Likes

Is that the Bandai Japan version?

Yes. The box is in Japanese.

1 Like