The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

This sounds like you are becoming more rebellious. Tell me if you need help finding edgy music.

I shall train you in the ways of being a teenage homeschooler, my child. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait you’re honeschooled too?!

And no, I’m not rebellious. This styles just cool where I’m from

2 Likes

The Trilogy is complete.

1 Like

Let’s go to DM, I have a feeling the mods will descend any minute. I’ll make it.

2 Likes

It’s incomplete, and the shield and chest plate are in bad condition, but it was a good deal
EDIT: here’s an improved version. Don’t have the shield or chest plate in the right colors so improvisation

12 Likes

My signed TWRP CD and t-■■■■■ finally came in!

8 Likes

nods with a big grin pretending to know what that is

2 Likes

Got the Transformers Authentics Alpha Opimus, Bumblebee, & Grimlock.

1 Like

Got some late 90s, early 00s lego at goodwill the other day. Cost me $29.99 and there was sixteen cents in the box.

20 Likes

Mmmmm. I wish my goodwill had finds like that.

2 Likes

The best I’ve found is a complete kopaka Nuva and a bag of ccbs. Nice find.

2 Likes

You’ll find something good, good luck!

Looks worth it (sry if there was a review I missed it :P)

Obsidian Fury HG model kit.

2 Likes

I’ve heard those kits are pretty good (I’d be shocked if they weren’t) but unfortunately I’m trying to find a job and I’ve got my eye on a few Gundam kits right now. Maybe sometime I’ll try one after I get a job / paycheck.

2 Likes

I did not get the last container, but a single unit of six drawers of that size.

1 Like

so is the snickers for scale or what?

2 Likes

I think he means he bought a snickers

1 Like

No it is not, so I fixed it.

It is a pretty good kit. It’s kinda weird because it’s the first Bandai figure kit I put together that didn’t have polycaps in it, but hard plastic pieces that resembled the polycaps.

The head articulation isn’t to great on it, the figure can look side to side, but not up and down.
Obsidian Fury’s accessory count is kind of limited too. a set of fists, a set of open hands, and two sets of chainswords (one molded in black, the other trans light orange).

To paraphrase Jobbythehong ‘other than that, this figure is awesome.’

I wished that they make some kits based on the first movie though…