The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Thought he’d be bigger

It’s about the same size as Armada Tidal wave for comparison. I was super worried about the size waiting for it to arrive, but it’s not that much of a problem. This thing is dense and heavy, and I love it.

1 Like

Well it’s not my normal buy but for under 500$ (Maybe 450?) I got all the furniture I need for my condo.

Granted only the sofa is actually new but hey; now I can focus on my want buys.

7 Likes

very nice

Got this nice Bionicle T-■■■■■:

It’s still nice, but unfortunately the print quality wasn’t as good as I expected… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

It looks like a poorly made sticker.

1 Like

Is that even attached to the ■■■■■ or is it just a piece of paper? Part of me is surprised it doesn’t say Bioncol or some other KO name.

Found a large bag of bionicles at a thrift store. Sets from 2001-2005 and 1 2007 set. Lots of incomplete stuff but i got 1 mostly complete nui jaga, several toa mata, a bohrok, a few toa hordika, a few hordikas, and a few rahagas plus a ton of spare parts.

5 Likes

New booty from the batcave. The tri-bar element is so wonderful in so many ways.

9 Likes

This is what i received today on the door:

6 Likes

Yes, it is attached to the ■■■■■. But yeah, it seems more like a piece of paper than actual printing.

Finally working on that G1 Kanohi collection, hopefully should be able to compare the G1 and the custom G2 masks I’ve made at some point.

6 Likes

Finally got killer croc for a decent price off bricklink.

@Khalsa721

Anybody else here remember these retro game consoles?

I do!

7 Likes

“I did something!”

5 Likes

I got a replacement kit for my RG Crossbone X1 that broke. It came two days ago, and I had a good time building it.
:slight_smile:

Might consider getting the RG Full Armor Unicorn in a few weeks, too.

Got some more ancient findings

The old iPod touch even still has the old YouTube app on it.

Unfortunately only safari connects; I’d love to see what old YouTube videos I watched considering the pictures are all animal text memes because uh I don’t know.

3 Likes

Got a bunch of old LEGO sets from Bricklink for my Birthday:

Mathias and Rascus:

Assault Tiger, my first Exo-Force set:

A bunch of Racers sets:

Slizer disks and other parts I found interesting:

And those two Fold-Out track pieces:

I am very happy with everything I got! :smile:

5 Likes

Got a noice early 2000’s lot today, from France again.

Well, nearly lall the slizers

Onyx and Swamp Roboriders

Kopaka Mata, which I already had, but it missing the mask, so this one replaced the old, and also another Pahrak.

And last, I got all these instructions and posters, coming from the Slizers. I can realize Lego really knew how to make marketing back then.

11 Likes

Why is it with these 5$ transformer realeases there’s really only 1 or 2 really perfect figures?

Though I love that for such a small figure you can make a good rider kick pose with smash down.

2 Likes

Got these two, and a bunch of MTG cards

3 Likes