The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got battleblade bumblebee

3 Likes

Got these at clearence for half of their original price

5 Likes

More weird figures. For some reason Hagrid’s arms use technic pins while Jabba’s use ordinary minifigure arm nubs.

Bought this in a separate order. Rotta’s arms are detachable despite his tiny size and use 3.18 bars. Strangely lego thought it was necessary to give him thumbs and even made the arms two mirrored molds.

6 Likes

I just found the 1999 world pen at a consignment shop for 5$. It had the case and all, I don’t think it’s even been used.

I would post pictures but my Ipod is on the fritz.

2 Likes

I got this yesterday :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I just finished watching Season 11 Part 1, so I’m just a bit jealous. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m back, with something I never expected to get, along with a bunch of other stuff:

First of all, Witch Doctor. He’s missing an arm, but I think I can repair him.

Then we get to the other stuff:

First, there was an Aquazone Soap Box filled with mostly Bionicle vehicle parts. I found stuff from the Baranus V7, Skopio XV1, Tarakava and Nui-Jaga.

Then, a small cardboard box containing some of the Spikit and some more technic.

Next there was a plastic box filled with parts, with near-complete figures laying on top.

There was also a plastic bag of parts, which were mostly masks and heads, along with 4 glow-in-the-dark Skrall swords, most of Xplode, Von Nebula’s spikes and mask, Stormer 1.0, and Telluris from the Skopio.

Finally, I found 8 custom items in the bundle:

From left to right, these are Vezok’s Spine with the head cut off; Hakaan’s Spine with the head cut off; a Gold Avohkii covered in bronze paint, which then appears to have been taken off in some places, giving it a rusted look; 2 Rahkshi feet painted Silver (These would be perfect for a Rahkshi of Chain Lightning); a Rahkshi head painted silver, and two Rahkshi arms with the ball joints where the hands would attach cut off and replaced with sockets.

I can’t believe it but all this cost me £10.

9 Likes

Dang, those are super cool.

3 Likes

Why are you always getting the best deals :sob:

Gentlemen! we can rebuild him!

I didn’t know they made those. huh.

I’m pretty sure that’s a complete mata nui. I had one.

what do you want! Name your price!

Darn. You’d be hard pressed to find even 1 figure in the US for that. Do you guys generally not care as much about lego’s over there?

2 Likes

Ok, so first off I’m going to say amazing haul you got there. Rather rare for me to find more than one modified piece per pile grab, so to find that much many (much less an adequatley painted mask) is pretty stellar in my opinion.

Secondly I have to say it’s hilarious to see somebody just recently got a partially dismantled witch, 'cause I also ordered basically the same thing (though mine was more lacking in armour (and hands) than it was limbs) a little while back and it just arrived.

Also, have to throw this in too: It appears we both got the opposite when it comes to Vezok.

You got his spine, I got his head.

2 Likes

Where did you buy it from?

I just checked Bricklink and it isn’t in the catalog, so that’s strange.

1 Like

UK only? If you can determine it’s not bootleg, you could add a new page! How many people can say that?

1 Like

I looked around it and found 2 copyright marks and a manufacturer address:

3 Likes

Well there you go. You just discovered a new lego product!

1 Like

Judging by the address I’d say it is a UK exclusive.

1 Like

Probably.

1 Like

Some transformers I’ve gotten over the past few days.

Planet X Snarl. 5/10. I like the figure, but the loose robot ankles and dificulty standing really drag it down.

Planet X Slag/Slug. 10/10. My favorite of the lot. Super solid in every way. (Also huge Triceratops Biase)

MP Wheeljack. 8/10. Great figure. Fun transformation, solid build. Not much else to say.

MP Ironhide. 8/10. Similar to Wheeljack. Sturdy, solid, and fun.

Siege Soundwave. 7/10. Really nice figure with some minor issues. Another great toy out of Siege.

G1 Reissue Optimus Prime. 10/10. What can I say other than I C O N I C

3 Likes

SOUNDWAVE!!!

1 Like