The Mandalorian: Star Wars' First Live-Action TV Show

my faith that Star Wars can produce good things has plummeted since I saw Mando season 2 and then book of boba fett, but Obi-wan is good so far so maybe there’s still hope. Mandalorian lore and stuff is super super cool and I’d be very down for it if season 3 goes that direction.

3 Likes

A short teaser showing Bo Katan and Mando going to Mandalore was shown at the Anaheim celebration

Mando Season 2 in that list? It was fantastic

1 Like

possible friendship over

1 Like

I didn’t like Luke Skywalker showing up and saving the day in the season two finale. Yea, It was cool to see him, but rather than seeing the characters we’ve been following fight against impossible odds, we see a character who shows up for the sake of cleanly and quckly resolving the conflict

1 Like

I feel like it was decent but I can’t remember a single thing that happened in it

the mandalorian did stuff

the mandalorian

mandalorian

2 Likes

The man in the DeLorean…

1 Like

Someone say something about a Man DeLorean?

3 Likes

I’m afraid you’re wrong, that is a delorean man

here is a man delorean

6 Likes

Bruh, did you just assume their gender?

3 Likes

The same teaser was now officially revealed on D23 expo

4 Likes

Why do we only get the cool starfighters now? We have, in order of appearance, Scyck Interceptors, Naboo Starfighter, Fang Fighter, various armed freighters, and that Imperial Cruiser Mando helped Bo Katan steal in season two. We now need the TIE Aggressor and TIE Phantom, two canon ships that should be with Admiral Thrawn’s forces at the Maw Installation, and E-Wings for the New Republic.

1 Like

So… what are peoples thoughts on the season 3 finale?

Right now my biggest gripe is how they killed Moff Gideon. I saw two good ways for him to die, either Bo-katan beats her in a proper 1v1 as redemption for giving in to the Empire prior, or her and Din Djarin team up to take him down as symbolism for different tribes uniting to defeat a powerful enemy. Instead we got kill credit to Axe Woves? Feels wrong to me.

Otherwise, I like getting to see Mandalorian culture on a broader scale like this. They’re probably the most interesting faction, so it’s great to see them get the spotlight, even if that means the main character has to take a backseat.

I have mixed feelings on the dark saber being destroyed, or at least disabled.

5 Likes

I liked it. It felt like a proper ending for an arc that focused on the Mandalorian people, rather than just on Mando and Grogu. I also found Moff Gideon’s cloning plan to be quite dangerous for him, at the very least. If anyone on that council found out what he was doing, Thrawn would kill him and obliterate the base immediately.

2 Likes

Loved it! I honestly haven’t gotten most of the complaints, its like a good chunk of the audience decided they just didn’t want to enjoy the show anymore. Its always had an awkward but charming blend of side-quests and main plot-line, and this season had some wonderful character development, visuals, and action, and it was just in general a lot of fun in my opinion. That’s not to say there werent a few issues or dumb things but overall that’s a given in Star Wars.

4 Likes

5 Likes