The Mandalorian: Star Wars' First Live-Action TV Show

SPACE BOAT!

5 Likes

Season 2 has consecutively blown my mind every week more than I thought was possible.

5 Likes

That finale had me shouting from excitement, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, it was everything I wanted and more.

2 Likes

Yeah, season 2 was great, and I’m extremely happy with the direction they decided to take the show.

3 Likes

I have so many questions.

2 Likes

In the end, the real Mandalorian was the friends we made along the way.

5 Likes

Mando season 3 coming February 2023

2 Likes

Long have I waited

I’m currently making a suit of Mando armor, I’m so excited!

3 Likes

I’m still mad Grogu is just gonna go back to Mando as apposed to sticking with Luke, but what ever, it’s not the end of the world.

You better post pics of it when it’s finished!

3 Likes

explain how disney makes money without grogu

2 Likes

That’s the neat part, it doesn’t

Well, here’s the helmet so far— i decided to go with a ridiculous amount of battle damage and weathering to cover up the shoddy 3d print and my general lack of experience. That would make a lot more sense if the armor wasn’t supposed to be almost indestructible, but oh well. I’m going for a really heavy, welded and weathered steel look.

You know what, why not? Here’s the rest at the moment

6 Likes

Battle damage is always a win in my book, and it looks great so far.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

winger cosplay

1 Like

We did! How did you know?

Reading this topic is hilarious, as I didn’t see it until today, but watched the show beforehand.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Oh shoot, I shaped reality

Forgot I wrote that… huh.

Oh, that was back when I didn’t think Mandalorians were all that cool… Glad to have seen that change.

2 Likes

I’m just saying, I called that he’d go by Mando, not that that was any kind of a stretch in retrospect

2 Likes

Hey, it’s something

2 Likes